GPS supervisors - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: GPS supervisors

Unregistered
    JG now qualifies for a nomination to receive an award! She attended firearms training! Go JG!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JG now qualifies for a nomination to receive an award! She attended firearms training! Go JG!
    JG went to training!!!!! You know what this means. She will be out until summer break ends with a mystery injury. I think she is at HR right now. Not sure if it is her car or not though. You know, no GPS!

Unregistered
    JG went to training!!!!! You know what this means. She will be out until summer break ends with a mystery injury. I think she is at HR right now. Not sure if it is her car or not though. You know, no GPS!
    Rumor has it there was a reporting of injury today. Not sure who but I have a decent guess...

Unregistered
    Not a rumor

Unregistered
    I called it. Guess who gets the summer off????????????????????????

Unregistered
    Wonders why a lieutenant's promotion has not happened

Unregistered
    I have been with FMPD 10 years. 99% of us during the course of firearms training may receive minor bruises, cuts or bumps. And with in a couple of days were physically fine and we continue working. But the 1% Sgt JG turns minor bruises, cuts or bumps into a 3 month long Workmans Comp Claim(3-months off from work at the tax payers expense). Never ending with this individual.

Unregistered
    I have been with FMPD 10 years. 99% of us during the course of firearms training may receive minor bruises, cuts or bumps. And with in a couple of days were physically fine and we continue working. But the 1% Sgt JG turns minor bruises, cuts or bumps into a 3 month long Workmans Comp Claim(3-months off from work at the tax payers expense). Never ending with this individual.
    And the ppl working under her love it when she is off for 3 months

Unregistered

You worked here for 10 years. JG has been here 20 plus years. You want to know the sad thing. You only being here half of her time, you have worked more days then she has. The other irony, if she keeps getting injured, she may end up in a wheelchair. It will be fine. She has plenty of experience!

Unregistered
    You worked here for 10 years. JG has been here 20 plus years. You want to know the sad thing. You only being here half of her time, you have worked more days then she has. The other irony, if she keeps getting injured, she may end up in a wheelchair. It will be fine. She has plenty of experience!
    Do we get promoted by pushing her around?... asking for a friend

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112