GPS supervisors
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GPS supervisors

Unregistered

GPS supervisors

I guess everyone is accountable for their whereabouts via GPS while on duty except for certain supervisors, cannot wait till she tries to give someone a hard time , I guess admin got tired if seeing supervisors car south if college parkway 90 percent if the day. Mingling personal business with fundraising. Do as I say not as I do

Unregistered
    That person has been joke since their days in patrol since working Delta Shift going way back. I'm talking about the 5PM-3AM Delta. Screwed over countless officers and used tragic events to promote themselves. Things come around full circle!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Is PBA looking into why supervisors are no longer on the mark 43 GPS? Isn’t it amazing it was always touted as “officer safety” for the need for it. Now supervisors can’t be tracked, are you saying supervisors don’t do any police work that is actual dangerous and officer safety is never an issue??

Any answers from Plumber boy and dispatch would be greatly appreciated

Unregistered
    Where is PSB to investigate her scam program? Constantly out of city limits during her 8 hour day. Constantly harping on her subordinates to be at their assigned duty until the very minute of their shift. Now she cannot be tracked? Where are you Ramos or Oriely???

Unregistered
    What has she ever done. Nothing! While the short time she spent on the road. Monopolized a tragic event into a promotion. Tried to do it a second time. Cost the city big $ in a high profile bad arrest. Has jammed up several officers in BS IA's. Treats people she supervises like garbage. Natural disasters, she is only good for letting you know when food is served. Her BS programs where she has scammed how much it unaccounted OT. And let's not forget if anything is dangerous, who was spotted fleeing from an authorized pursuit a while back. And I am not talking about the suspect! And she has gotten away with it for years. JG, if you want attention and to push people around in wheel chairs, check out Granny Nanies. Just saw the commercial, they are hiring.

Unregistered
    One of the businesses stated she gave a sob story... claiming she does it for free and out of the kindness of her heart. Also ragged on Willie and how much more she does than him.

Unregistered
    The Principal at Franklin Park Elementray kicked Sgt. JG feeding program out of her school because she felt it was a scam. Now the feeding program is hosted at Fort Myers High. Poor SRO Pallissard is wearing an apprend most of his shift bagging food.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    One of the businesses stated she gave a sob story... claiming she does it for free and out of the kindness of her heart. Also ragged on Willie and how much more she does than him.
    Sorry I mispoke. I meant to say she constantly raggs on Lamar stating how lazy he is and how much more she does than him.

Unregistered
    Sorry I mispoke. I meant to say she constantly raggs on Lamar stating how lazy he is and how much more she does than him.
    Yep, heard it first hand from her mouth at a FMHS football game this year how she does much more than Lamar & Willie , but won’t be promoted because command does not like her.

Unregistered
    Yep, heard it first hand from her mouth at a FMHS football game this year how she does much more than Lamar & Willie , but won’t be promoted because command does not like her.
    This is her same song and dance with any group of supervisors she works with. When she worked with Art and Freeman she stated she did more work than them and that the command staff does not like her. She has a Delusional disorder. She constantly complaint that the SRO's assigned to her are all lazy exspecially Kassandra, but Pallissard is her favorite.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast