New Line Up - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Line Up

Unregistered
    No need to take a test those are for suckers. Gotta be good at brown nosing and not much else

Unregistered
    Get a grip on reality people and quit your belly aching. You think every decision that is not you is wrong and only suck ups get it and you’re not a suck up. You may not be a suck up as you define it but you are STUPID!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get a grip on reality people and quit your belly aching. You think every decision that is not you is wrong and only suck ups get it and you’re not a suck up. You may not be a suck up as you define it but you are STUPID!
    Thanks one of the previous mentioned village idiots. Now get back to sucking up.

Unregistered
    Word is that Dan has decided to stay for 2 more years. George and Paul are staying put too. Sean is coming back to run the jail and Larry will be coming back to be third assistant chief or take Stef’s place.
    The agency could not function efficiently without this experience and I would like my property taxes raised so these guys could be compensated more for what they provide to this great County. Money well deserved and I'm sure they do the right thing, contributing to charitable organizations with their hard earned $$

Unregistered
    Let's face it, the chief's and assistant chiefs' jobs are basically moron work. All they have to do is kiss the sheriff's azz while the COC below them does all the work and they just sign off on it. Actually they pass most of it on to the sheriff and he signs off on it because he likes to micromanage.

Unregistered
    If you're so unhappy Go to St Pete where they promote you for being a black drug dealer or an Uhuru

Unregistered
    If you're so unhappy Go to St Pete where they promote you for being a black drug dealer or an Uhuru
    Choose your poison. The SPPD Chief's and Assistant Chief's jobs are moron work as well. The Chief is micromanaged by far-left Kriseman. Politics are bad there too, just different than here.

Unregistered
    There is political BS anywhere you work. I would rather be here. I have seen far worse. For the most part, the idiots here don't affect my pay or benefits so I leave them alone and they don't bother me. It works.

Unregistered
    Politics is really code for “I dont like the decision” or “I was not promoted so all the promotions suck” and its all “politics.” Life is politics so if you have not figured that out by now then you are a moron and thats why you post on this board all the time and complain about “politics.”

Unregistered
    Stop calling people names and being insensitive. You can be fired 😬

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast