New Line Up
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Line Up

Unregistered

New Line Up

Word is that Dan has decided to stay for 2 more years. George and Paul are staying put too. Sean is coming back to run the jail and Larry will be coming back to be third assistant chief or take Stef’s place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word is that Dan has decided to stay for 2 more years. George and Paul are staying put too. Sean is coming back to run the jail and Larry will be coming back to be third assistant chief or take Stef’s place.
    Let’s hope not. I was hoping they would go home and make their family members miserable.

Unregistered
    Why not, why not get the double dip money while it is available as long as the sheriff allows it? Anyone would take that kind of a deal and make nearly $300k a year. Double dipping should be illegal. Shame on the Florida legislature for allowing this to go on while not returning the COLA which was terminated in 2010. Sock it to the little people again.

Unregistered
    Let’s hope not. I was hoping they would go home and make their family members miserable.
    Their families would rather keep the ornery miserable fu**s at work as much as possible rather than at home.

Unregistered
    I would say they’ll regret not seeing their kids, grandkids etc but their personalities are such that they would rather f*** with people at work......shame.

Unregistered
    Many years ago I went hunting with DS and a Lt. GT (agency spokesperson) and got to know them better. DS is a fake person, self centered, narcissistic, and treacherous. I also had dinner and lunch a few times with GS and could never figure out how he got where he is today. He is definitely in over his head but for some reason Bob thinks GS is a brilliant administrator. PH is a nothing-burger who is just here to double dip for the cash and was allowed back because he has a talent for telling Bob what he wants to hear. All can be replaced by better people who have more years left in their careers.

Unregistered
    Many years ago I went hunting with DS and a Lt. GT (agency spokesperson) and got to know them better. DS is a fake person, self centered, narcissistic, and treacherous. I also had dinner and lunch a few times with GS and could never figure out how he got where he is today. He is definitely in over his head but for some reason Bob thinks GS is a brilliant administrator. PH is a nothing-burger who is just here to double dip for the cash and was allowed back because he has a talent for telling Bob what he wants to hear. All can be replaced by better people who have more years left in their careers.
    Hopefully the better people include big breasted females. We need some eye candy.

Unregistered
    Hopefully the better people include big breasted females. We need some eye candy.
    I think all the promotions and changes were necessary and in the best interest of the agency. The current bosses in charge use their vast leadership skills to evaluate someone’s self worth within minutes. They will guide your career in the direction it needs to go. If you don’t like what they tell, you will be perceived as a non conformist. Without cause they will cancel you out. This also applies to your political affiliation. So do what’s best shut your mouth and let the experts define your career.

PS. Not sure about the eye candy comment.

Unregistered
    I think all the promotions and changes were necessary and in the best interest of the agency. The current bosses in charge use their vast leadership skills to evaluate someone’s self worth within minutes. They will guide your career in the direction it needs to go. If you don’t like what they tell, you will be perceived as a non conformist. Without cause they will cancel you out. This also applies to your political affiliation. So do what’s best shut your mouth and let the experts define your career.

PS. Not sure about the eye candy comment.
    Also, DS, GS and PH are good examples to follow for those who want to get ahead in this administration. Their extensive experience, ethics, honesty, transparency, mentoring ability, support for their subordinates are unparalleled in the history of the agency. Members know that when they need guidance and backup these three legendary law enforcement champions will be there standing behind them. Sad to say that someday these irreplaceable people will someday retire but they will be impossible to be replaced because people of their caliber are rarely found. We all owe them a big debt of gratitude for how they transformed the agency and made it a much better work environment.

Unregistered
    Also, DS, GS and PH are good examples to follow for those who want to get ahead in this administration. Their extensive experience, ethics, honesty, transparency, mentoring ability, support for their subordinates are unparalleled in the history of the agency. Members know that when they need guidance and backup these three legendary law enforcement champions will be there standing behind them. Sad to say that someday these irreplaceable people will someday retire but they will be impossible to be replaced because people of their caliber are rarely found. We all owe them a big debt of gratitude for how they transformed the agency and made it a much better work environment.
    This is a fine example of how to get ahead. Complement the top three maybe four people in the COC and Whala !!!!! You are inside the family promotion circle. Don’t worry about passing a test or even taking a test. You will go along way by just appearing to do work and complimenting the right people.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast