Keisha Miller's revenge
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Keisha Miller's revenge

A day after the election I heard D. Leavens, J.Leavens' nephew was moved out of his specialty position and sent to nights. I found this weird since his cousin was left alone. Ever since I've been asking around if anyone could tell me why. I was told by several people he was moved for talking shit about the Sheriff. I knew there had to be more to the story. I talked to D.Leavens on several occasions at the Jail. Everytime I brought up the election he would just say its seems to be going good or he would say I can't really talk about it. So I find it hard to believe he was openly talking shit in front of people. This would be career suicide and possibly a fireable offense. So I asked around a little more about who he was talking shit to. I found out that K. Miller is the one who told several people he was talking shit. Apparently she was at a Marceno rally and told several people of high rank that D. Leavens was talking shit in the rec office regularly. I confirmed this with someone who was a regular at Marceno rallies. I found it very weird that k.miller would even be at a Marceno rally. She isn't in the sgt's pool or up for a specialty position and is close to retirement. So then I talked to a friend of mine who's a retired Lt. from corrections. I told him all of the above and he said well that figures k. Miller finally getting her revenge one way or another. He proceeded to tell me about how k.miller was once sgt k.miller. Apparently she was for a short time the CPU night shift Sgt. If you have ever worked with k.miller you know she has a unique way of talking to people. While she was a sgt she was talking down to her staff in front of inmates and other officers regularly. The deputies at the CPU's wrote grievances on her for doing so. At that time Captain E. Leavens was the facility commander. D. Leavens' father. He wrote her up and counciled with her about how she treated her staff. Well that didn't sit well with k.miller. She went right back to talking down to them and added calling them names and threatening them for writing the grievances. The deputies again wrote grievances. This time E. Leavens sent the grievances to I.A. because of the threats k.miller made to her staff. In the end the grievances were substantiated and she was demoted. Well E. Leavens and J. Leavens are both retired leaving only D. Leavens or C. Leavens for k.miller to get some revenge before she retires. C. Leavens works the Core so I guess she decided on D. Leavens. I wasn't personally in the rec office but I find it very hard to believe D. Leavens was talking shit at work in front of k.miller who at the time was openly supporting Marceno. But I do believe k.miller would make up a story just to get some revenge. She has had issues with many people and has moved shifts several times. Sorry for the lengthy story but I felt this needed to be shared.

Unregistered
    Its bad enough we got snitches everywhere now we got people just making sh!t up

Unregistered
    Leavens is good people they did him wrong sending him to nights

Unregistered

Normal

It is normal practice here to trash someone for personal gain. Doesn’t matter where in the agency you are because it is encouraged from the top down. Especially without anyone even looking into the false statements. The top just takes it as gospel and reacts. What happened to the “No Rumor Policy”? I guess it’s only is in effect when it’s talk about the Hallway.

Unregistered
    Thanks for the reminder, forgot about the other Leavens. Where does he work?

Unregistered
    It’s normal practice to allow people like her to get away with doing things like that. Just look at her pal Sgt Scott. K. Miller walks around like she’s untouchable. Does what she wants says what she wants and treats people the way she wants. As does Scott. As does the Sgts that play favorites and get away with it. And all the other bs that goes on in this agency.

Unregistered
    Damn gotta feel bad for the kid first his uncle loses the election then he gets kicked to nights at the core. Gotta hand it to him though he's taking his punishment like a man I would quit if they sent me back to nights.

Unregistered
    KM has always been a miserable back stabber

Unregistered
    KM is awful, don’t give her all the credit in this one though, let me help lead to you the common denominator. Who benefited the most from that move? Amodeo! He’s besties with the sheriff and KM, go ahead and ask him how it really went down. D Leavens was just a easy target, he wanted his job in recreation. D. Leavens is chill and not stupid. Do you really think he would talk “shit” about Carmine to KM?? No! He’s done his time on punishment .. make it right admins!

Unregistered
    Marceno should promote DLeavens think of the good publicity. Sheriff promotes former opponents nephew. The public would eat that up just like the puppy's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast