Infidelity and promiscuity within the agency

Unregistered

Infidelity and promiscuity within the agency

There is a lot of this going on. Is it caused by the stressful work environment, lack of release, and people working too closely together or is it because the agency hires type A personalities who tend to be more sexually aggressive and virile?Either way it does not seem to be helpful for the work enviromment relationships or promote teamwork. This is something the sheriff should address.

Unregistered
    Leave kenny alone.

Unregistered
    They on different shifts now I guess it’s all gravy now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is a lot of this going on. Is it caused by the stressful work environment, lack of release, and people working too closely together or is it because the agency hires type A personalities who tend to be more sexually aggressive and virile?Either way it does not seem to be helpful for the work enviromment relationships or promote teamwork. This is something the sheriff should address.
    You are not a cop and troll this site. The same guy who started another thread and responded 21 times with negative comments against the agency. Thus causing the Mod to delete his shit. It’s one thing to have a opinion but another to degrade every cop without having any idea what life is like to be a cop. It has all the makings of a JM.

Unregistered
    You are not a cop and troll this site. The same guy who started another thread and responded 21 times with negative comments against the agency. Thus causing the Mod to delete his shit. It’s one thing to have a opinion but another to degrade every cop without having any idea what life is like to be a cop. It has all the makings of a JM.
    20+ year on the job with stripes and I had seen it all happen here. Being a cop is no excuse for unprofessional, unethical, and immoral behavior. These are the people who degrade the law enforcement profession yet you defend them and try deflect the blame on the original poster who only exposed the problem. You must be one of the philanderers that's why the criticism hit home.

Unregistered
    20+ year on the job with stripes and I had seen it all happen here. Being a cop is no excuse for unprofessional, unethical, and immoral behavior. These are the people who degrade the law enforcement profession yet you defend them and try deflect the blame on the original poster who only exposed the problem. You must be one of the philanderers that's why the criticism hit home.
    Nope but you still are not a real cop and take you’re alleged 20 year career and stripes and shove it up your ass. Nice try 20 you are a true liar. But I noticed you never tried to deny getting removed from a previous thread after negative after negative post. Definitely not a supervisor in this department. Maybe department of sanitation.

Unregistered
    Nope but you still are not a real cop and take you’re alleged 20 year career and stripes and shove it up your ass. Nice try 20 you are a true liar. But I noticed you never tried to deny getting removed from a previous thread after negative after negative post. Definitely not a supervisor in this department. Maybe department of sanitation.
    You must be one of the players who likes to get his tail from work because you have some rank and use it to impress the females. I can state unequivocally that I have always kept my social life separate from my job during my long career. Never had any claims of sexual harassment against me, child support for illegitimate kids, or angry husbands threatening to kick my azz, or file formal complaints against me. You should follow my example but it is unlikely you are smart enough to do it.