Unregistered
    Backstabber is what he is good at suck up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a damn good Lt. He knows his S H I T
    More like he looks like S H I T and no one can stand him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    One of your board moderators sent that thread to my private viewing area for my review. As soon as I get to that one, I will review it and either delete it or return it. I have not had the chance to review it yet. Once I do, if I don't return it, I will explain why here.

Mod 1
    So Mr Moderator, have you reviewed the Post?. Or are you afraid IA is gonna do something about it. Either way i kept copies of everything else. Very sad i got to worry about this LT for trying to write me up for not coming up with tickets or arrests rather that the random dude who’s trying to kill me out there who by the way does not wear a badge and uniform

Unregistered
    So Mr Moderator, have you reviewed the Post?. Or are you afraid IA is gonna do something about it. Either way i kept copies of everything else. Very sad i got to worry about this LT for trying to write me up for not coming up with tickets or arrests rather that the random dude who’s trying to kill me out there who by the way does not wear a badge and uniform
    Im with you there, when I started back when real police work existed. We were thought to worry about them hands because thats what coils really kill you, now is more like be careful with Laurenceu he plays nice in roll call but then will have you take an 05 so you could sign the reprimand.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    One of your board moderators sent that thread to my private viewing area for my review. As soon as I get to that one, I will review it and either delete it or return it. I have not had the chance to review it yet. Once I do, if I don't return it, I will explain why here.

Mod 1

It has been 3 days since it was sent to you, how long does it take you to review a thread? What is the problem with this thread? What or who is keeping it out of here. We need an anwser.

Unregistered
    Guy is a piece of shit, going around writing other officers up for minor shit. He needs to feel empowered thats why he acts that way. Northend hates him, Central hates him, staff probably hate him too otherwise he would have been promoted by now
    So what your saying is that you are butt hurt because you have a boss that enforces the rules when you break them? Miami city police has a bad enough reputation without dirty AF rule breaking cops like yourself making it worst. Do yourself a favor buddy, quit before one of those rules you think are minor get you fired or arrested dirty

Thank you lt

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Yes, I have and it was returned to the board. I checked and it is on Page 2.

In addition to taking care of all of the Moderators and all of the message boards, I have a family and personal life too. Sometimes things get hectic. Thanks for your understanding.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    So what your saying is that you are butt hurt because you have a boss that enforces the rules when you break them? Miami city police has a bad enough reputation without dirty AF rule breaking cops like yourself making it worst. Do yourself a favor buddy, quit before one of those rules you think are minor get you fired or arrested dirty

Thank you lt
    Anyone that has has to deal with this Lt knows all you're saying here is the biggest joke they have heard all year. This guy hides behind his badge and rank to struck his own ego and further his personal interests at every opportunity. The last thing he cares about is what's right or wrong (just like Rocha, Aguilar, Garrido...).

Unregistered
    Lt you are doing great job...don't let these dumb shut lisers scared u ..show them how smart you really are..the majority of the troops have your back

Unregistered
    No the majority CANT STAND HIM and he knows this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12