Lieutenant Robert Laurenceau #3898

Unregistered

Lieutenant Robert Laurenceau #3898

Dear Internal Affairs section, Im sure somebody in IA monitors LEO AFFAIRS therefore Im asking that you talk to this individual before this situation escalates to a different level where a lot of people are gonna get tied up. So our beloved Lt Laurenceau is asking certain Sgts to make their crews produce ( give out tickets, make arrests, be proactive). Now Im a nobody but i believe thats kind of illegal last I checked . He is demanding that they Come up with traffic details so our struggling citizens are cited. I thought thats why PST was created for, nonetheless if he continues to demand stats then we will be forced to go to the FOP. and if the FOP wipes their butt with us then we will go to all news channel which by the way will love the story.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Internal Affairs section, Im sure somebody in IA monitors LEO AFFAIRS therefore Im asking that you talk to this individual before this situation escalates to a different level where a lot of people are gonna get tied up. So our beloved Lt Laurenceau is asking certain Sgts to make their crews produce ( give out tickets, make arrests, be proactive). Now Im a nobody but i believe thats kind of illegal last I checked . He is demanding that they Come up with traffic details so our struggling citizens are cited. I thought thats why PST was created for, nonetheless if he continues to demand stats then we will be forced to go to the FOP. and if the FOP wipes their butt with us then we will go to all news channel which by the way will love the story.
    Stand down sailor that’s an order before you and I dance in the sauna or the dust bowl . You are a lazy malcontent.

Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Because he wants to get promoted so bad, that is why he came out with this end of month report..

Unregistered
    I really hope the FOP gets involved, because its getting ridiculous.

Unregistered
    Aren’t we in the middle of a Pandemic?? And this people are worry about stats? They should be protecting our officers from getting the virus and minimizing their contact with the public, I understand they are public servants, but why expose them for no reason? And especially now that the people are suffering economically. That goes to show you they don’t care about the safety of the officers, they only care about their own benefits and getting promoted.

Unregistered
    How is he asking for stats? Is it strictly verbal? Where? Activate your bodycam. Keep it rolling..

Unregistered
    February 01, 2021 Promotion or Demotion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really hope the FOP gets involved, because its getting ridiculous.
    Tommy or Matt get involved ROFL you got to be kidding maybe you need a drug test

Unregistered
    Listen just contact the media anonymous and expose that guy , contact one of the reporters at the miami new times, they will be happy to publish that story also contact the public defender office and file an anonymous blow whistle complaint and tell them what's going on in the city of miami , the fop won't do anything but organize a party and IA will look the other way