Ortiz 688, Tommy 641 and Car 218

Unregistered

Ortiz 688, Tommy 641 and Car 218

Javi where are you going to get 170 Votes? Seems like you’re going to lose by the same number of votes from the last election. I guess you figure it out that online voting wasn't going to work for you and your cronies. Looks like 2020 is going to f..k u till the end.

Your only leading Tommy by 47. Carr 218 votes are going to Tommy

Where are you going to get 171 +1 Votes! You racist black fake.

Oh 2021 is not looking good for you either.

Stop calling the City manager, commissioners and the chief di cks and asss o’s

Unregistered
    Javi the majority of the 218 Votes Carr got are from blacks brother amd sister. These are same black brothers and sisters that you tried to screw over on the Lts and Capt exam. Karma baby!

Unregistered
    He is going to try and make a deal with the retirees

Unregistered

Payback

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is going to try and make a deal with the retirees
    The retirees will never make a deal or help Hortiz. Ortiz screwed them over out of their own money during the lawsuit just to get promoted and take over SOS. self serving piece of crap.

Ortiz thats what you get for doing back door and screwing over your own people. We will never forget what you did!
    You are the worst of the worst.

Unregistered
    Javi where are you going to get 170 Votes? Seems like you’re going to lose by the same number of votes from the last election. I guess you figure it out that online voting wasn't going to work for you and your cronies. Looks like 2020 is going to f..k u till the end.

Your only leading Tommy by 47. Carr 218 votes are going to Tommy

Where are you going to get 171 +1 Votes! You racist black fake.

Oh 2021 is not looking good for you either.

Stop calling the City manager, commissioners and the chief di cks and asss o’s
    The 218 Votes will go to Tommy now!

Unregistered
    The 218 Votes will go to Tommy now!
    I'm a black man and Carr should be terminated! Plus I don't agree on what Robert destephan did.

Unregistered
    I'm a black man and Carr should be terminated! Plus I don't agree on what Robert destephan did.
    Look at the clown! Look how a union President treats it's members that he doesn't like. Yes you might be on his A team today but what happens if your not? A President has to treat everyone fair.
    https://youtu.be/uUaKsOL3sJ0