Big Changes Coming - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you met the guy? His work ethic and dedication to the agency are unbelievable.
    Thanks RC for the response. Still the fact exists degrees and test.

Unregistered
    Thanks RC for the response. Still the fact exists degrees and test.
    Hi dumbass. The Sheriff can make promotions and has made promotions from on and off the list before. This isn’t a new thing. Are you ever happy with any promotion? And there is no test for captain dipshit.

Unregistered
    Hi dumbass. The Sheriff can make promotions and has made promotions from on and off the list before. This isn’t a new thing. Are you ever happy with any promotion? And there is no test for captain dipshit.
    The captain's test consists mainly of oral suction, suppression of gag reflex and kneeling endurance.

Unregistered
    This is good to know. Instead of wasting my time studying for some test I will just contact the sheriff and ask for a promotion.

Unregistered
    Have you met the guy? His work ethic and dedication to the agency are unbelievable.
    He is an asshole!

Unregistered
    He is an asshole!
    I am sure he'll find a secretary to knock up. Seems to be his thing.

Unregistered

Little Dean

What? LITTLE Dean got passed over again. Karma is a *****.

Unregistered
    "Unbelievable" is right. Nice diplomatic way of putting it. Skirt chasing is his only real dedication.

Unregistered

Wink

You fktards b*itch no matter what. If its a promotion off the list then its a test taker who is a book worm and cud not cut it doing anything but studying. If its off the list then its a suckazz. Must be hell to go through life totally miserable and complaining about everything. I hear round two is upcoming and I got the popcorn ready to sit back and soak it all up while you LEO Affairs whiners lose you damn minds. Oh and BTWa bunch of those promotions were a far cry from suck azzs. Try and tell DS he is suck azz and see how fr your azz get launched. Staples a suck azz? Redman a suck azz? U R just a shi* talker.

Unregistered
    Oh here comes the fan boys to say how great the promotions are. Typical DS wouldn’t do anything neither would any of the others. RC and DS were in a place where they could break all the rules. Not hard to look stellar when you can do anything to get result

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast