Lt list. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Lt list.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you go tell her yourself! But papa I'm here to speak facts to you. Remember the call at Shell gas station and the kid was about to whoop your ass. You are horrible all you do is pawn shit off on everybody. They need to send you back to cutler ridge! But I heard they don't want you there either.
    Ummmmmm do tell. Obviously you guys know each other, why not just talk to each other instead of talking in code.

Unregistered
    Why don't you go tell her yourself! But papa I'm here to speak facts to you. Remember the call at Shell gas station and the kid was about to whoop your ass. You are horrible all you do is pawn shit off on everybody. They need to send you back to cutler ridge! But I heard they don't want you there either.
    Lmao. Who almost got their ass kicked. I come here for the tmz info and you hold out on us. I don’t know or care to know anyone in the top 20 but I do know y’all are a bunch of babies for talking shit.

Unregistered
    Damn Shamus Sturgis you still bothered by her. You mad because she called you out and you're a worthless officer. How do you come from FHP and don't know any type of police work.
    Shamus Sturgis......now that’s a powerful name.

Unregistered
    Go figure a supervisor pawning work off to someone else. Who would’ve thought.

Unregistered
    Just like her baker Parker I hope we get rid of her so we don’t have to hear her bullshit on the radio.
    Damn, so you’re upset that she does her job as a supervisor or what? Because being on the radio doesn’t sound like she’s doing anything wrong.

Unregistered
    Good grief you all are sexist or the ones you named are truly bad supervisors or both. No one was even been promoted yet and it’s still sheet talking

Unregistered
    Where’d you go Pussssi boy.

Unregistered
    Where’d you go Pussssi boy.
    Talk shit and then leave. Typical ***** behavior

Unregistered
    If you top 40 on this list then congrats!!

Unregistered
    If you top 40 on this list then congrats!!
    Shut the hell up you imbecile.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast