What they aren't telling you - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fake news once again
    I wish it wasn’t true. I just hope it’s not as many as they say it will be.

Unregistered
    Transferring the St Pete phone to St Pete PD next month.

Unregistered
    I wish it wasn’t true. I just hope it’s not as many as they say it will be.
    Not doing your job will no longer be ok. They are head hunting right now, so stay busy. I know this to be a fact. Could care less if you don’t believe me.

Unregistered
    Not doing your job will no longer be ok. They are head hunting right now, so stay busy. I know this to be a fact. Could care less if you don’t believe me.
    Put a cast on your wrist tubby and tell everyone how great you are.

Unregistered
    Put a cast on your wrist tubby and tell everyone how great you are.
    What??????

Unregistered
    This quote is so typical of working on this PD. There is nothing going on, a pandemic happening, and they still demand stats produced. There is really no common sense or a reality grasp on how things operate here on this university campus during breaks and a pandemic going on that is killing people. But hey, it's Drive Sober enforcement time during the season.

Unregistered
    This quote is so typical of working on this PD. There is nothing going on, a pandemic happening, and they still demand stats produced. There is really no common sense or a reality grasp on how things operate here on this university campus during breaks and a pandemic going on that is killing people. But hey, it's Drive Sober enforcement time during the season.
    Your leaders were never real cops.

Unregistered
    Your leaders were never real cops.
    That is very true from what I have heard, but added on top of that, I feel there is a major part missing of people interaction skills. As a new officer I am very confused on this job. Is totalitarian leadership the way it works on this job and no people skills or interaction involved with each officer based on their particular personality? Is everyone out for themselves on this job, or does your leader really care about you? Does a good leader have to be a **** all the time on this job to get things done? Or can a supervisor be an actual leader on the job, where people say to themselves, wow.., I will listen to what this person says and want to do, to do a good job for them.

Unregistered
    That is very true from what I have heard, but added on top of that, I feel there is a major part missing of people interaction skills. As a new officer I am very confused on this job. Is totalitarian leadership the way it works on this job and no people skills or interaction involved with each officer based on their particular personality? Is everyone out for themselves on this job, or does your leader really care about you? Does a good leader have to be a **** all the time on this job to get things done? Or can a supervisor be an actual leader on the job, where people say to themselves, wow.., I will listen to what this person says and want to do, to do a good job for them.
    Wake up son. Please wake up. Unrealistic expectations.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12