DOH Scientist Raid - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Shut up Rebekah. You're under investigation and will be brought to justice.
    Typical FDLE: Come to an conclusion with no evidence. You have no idea who is posting, but blame your enemy of the week for it. Or is this the governor posting ! Oh no, I am starting to sound like an FDLE agent.

Unregistered

Why you mad bekah?

Typical FDLE: Come to an conclusion with no evidence. You have no idea who is posting, but blame your enemy of the week for it. Or is this the governor posting ! Oh no, I am starting to sound like an FDLE agent.
    But why you mad bekah?

Unregistered
    It's clear as day that she was trying to inflate the numbers to justify a statewide shutdown and mask mandate.

Now she's making it seem that Desantis told her to underplay the numbers and she was "doing her job." I think we all see the hype about the COVID-19. If anyone were to ask Dr/Scientist Rebekah if protesting was a risk to catch COVID, she would say absolutely not.

Florida is doing fine with the "pandemic" now and much better with that lady fired and under investigation.
    What Florida are you in? The Florida I'm in is reaching high numbers of new cases daily. It is not under control and Desantis is a lying idiot.

Unregistered
    What Florida are you in? The Florida I'm in is reaching high numbers of new cases daily. It is not under control and Desantis is a lying idiot.
    What part of Florida am I from, you ask? I'm in the actual State of Florida. You must be in the other part that claims to be part of Florida, I think they call it Miami the banana republic.

At least you have something to always believe in and never question. What would you do without your daily dose of CNN

Unregistered
    Ahh yes, the self-proclaimed "ELITE" that make $45K starting. GTFO here with that crap. And guess who FDLE is managed by? Those same people that accepted the $45K or lower starting pay because they couldn't get a real job/real agency.

Rejects bossed by rejects.

There's no video of the FDLE inside because they know the actions of their agents, if recorded, would be funny as shit. Not necessarily corrupt, but just funny to see how they don't know what they are doing.

Unregistered
    Ahh yes, the self-proclaimed "ELITE" that make $45K starting. GTFO here with that crap. And guess who FDLE is managed by? Those same people that accepted the $45K or lower starting pay because they couldn't get a real job/real agency.

Rejects bossed by rejects.

There's no video of the FDLE inside because they know the actions of their agents, if recorded, would be funny as shit. Not necessarily corrupt, but just funny to see how they don't know what they are doing.
    Are you supposed to base your ability to suceed and "be better than others" by how much you make? Most FDLE agents are retired LEOs from elsewhere with a pension (meaning they make more than you, a SWAT pup with NO pension yet)

Stay in your lane little man.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like some Bubba got turned down by some SWAT tryout and is taking out his frustration on here.

Unregistered
    Sounds to me like some Bubba got turned down by some SWAT tryout and is taking out his frustration on here.
    Why do I want to be part of SWAT? Maybe I'm a retired cop with a pension still working for FDLE that saw much more sh*t while you were in diapers.

Don't let that SWAT pin get to your head. Remember SWAT officer Jon Aledda? You sound alot like that convicted guy.

Unregistered
    Are you mad because FDLE could have BUT DID NOT call your elite SWAT team to assist?

#stayinghomesaveslives

Unregistered
    Are you supposed to base your ability to suceed and "be better than others" by how much you make? Most FDLE agents are retired LEOs from elsewhere with a pension (meaning they make more than you, a SWAT pup with NO pension yet)

Let's get real here... FDLE is not full of retired and/or former LEO's in their prime. Perhaps that was 30 years ago when FDLE actually paid more and was a real desirable Agency that got respect.

FDLE is full of the following, pick one!

1.). Scared little clerk that worked their way into "Trainee" status or even better, was a public assistance clerk who was GIVEN a Special Agent position. No prestige there no matter how you slice it. Even worse, now some of these are higher-ups/supervisors/SAC's.. your Agency is a reflection of it's leaders.

2.). Losers that couldn't make it at Beverage, a local PD, SO, or out of state Agency. They were a problem and they knew they wouldn't get anywhere where they were, so FDLE would be a nice second start on a career and no one would know what a messed up sh*thead they are/were. Of course they got glowing recommendations... their Agency wanted them OUT. As a matter of fact, if you've been with a big LE agency long enough, you've heard about someone leaving for FDLE and were happy they were gone... they are now FDLE's problem.

3.). Retired LEO that needed money and couldn't handle the work load at their current agency. Add on that they probably cheated on their wife and have to pay Palimony and half of their retirement is gone. The outstanding judgement traits with the selfish cheaters is the exact personality FDLE deserves. And of course, the light work load makes it a breeze to kiss ass and act like they know what they are doing. I mean, rockstars to the FDLE weenies that don't know what they are doing in most cases.

4.). Women that couldn't do the job at their local PD, beverage, SO, or Agency. These are the ones that become supervisors and once there, have a chip on their shoulder. The higher ups at FDLE cover for each other, so it's just another act of the clown show. Add points if they are a minority and can play the race card along with the sex card.

5.). Agents that were hired because of their race that had very little experience. And no matter how bad they are, they are there to stay.

All of these are led by a the former bodyguard that was under qualified.. a yes man that didn't know what he was doing and didn't deserve to be Commissioner. Couple that with him promoting the good old white man (The "yes man" who knows the secrets?) over a much better qualified black candidate.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast