DOH Scientist Raid - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm here because this made national news. And I had no idea FDLE was a 2nd rate LE agency, never paid much attention.

It's obvious that if you have to proclaim being elite, you probably aren't. An Agency is a representation of it's leadership and people. And a quick browsing here tells me everything I need to know about them.

Probably some good people, but look at the politics and handling- a leader appointed by a brother-in-law appointment from a republican governor, only to support another republican governor. Meanwhile, handing of personell looks like it's suffered and like many agencies has been weeded out of it's good/experienced investigators, only to have the arrogant and yes-men left behind. Add a mix of old people on drop (if the leadership hasn't forced them out), a batch of privileged new hires (that the leadership kisses ass to), and the people stuck there because they have 15 years on and need 25... but have to think they would be way better off somewhere else if they could afford to do it.

Unregistered
    Looks like FDLE went in like a bunch of scared little *****es that never do search warrants.

From what has been published, the Agents did indeed point a gun or guns at the children.

Way to go, elite FDLE!!

Unregistered
    First off,, that chick is not a scientist. She was a web site manager and impossible to manage. This was recurring.
    If she hacked into systems she no longer has access to in order to promote BS, this is a felony. She had a search warrant served on her signed by a judge meaning probable cause exists. They are doing an investigation. So stop with the misrepresentation. The media is doing this to screw with the Guvna because he won't play by the rules of a political party.
    Thankfully, the crack-smoking, crack sniffing opponent is not running this state. We would be doomed.

Go practice receiving your vaccination.

Unregistered
    So where is the video from the officer who goes into the house?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The difference between other agencies and FDLE is other Agencies actually do the job and have a reason to be proud.. they just don't show up with ties and pretend.

If you feel like anyone critical of FDLE is a "reject", then it proves you are in your own cloud of denial. And being as defensive as you are, you apparently know it's true.
    FDLE does good police work. They go after child pedophiles and dirty people too. You sound like a "police subject matter expert on tactics" that is looking for a job with CNN or MSNBC. Stop trying hard cause honestly, FDLE will continue to shine without your worthless opinion.

Unregistered

Again, you sound like a mainstream media fan

I'm here because this made national news. And I had no idea FDLE was a 2nd rate LE agency, never paid much attention.

It's obvious that if you have to proclaim being elite, you probably aren't. An Agency is a representation of it's leadership and people. And a quick browsing here tells me everything I need to know about them.

Probably some good people, but look at the politics and handling- a leader appointed by a brother-in-law appointment from a republican governor, only to support another republican governor. Meanwhile, handing of personell looks like it's suffered and like many agencies has been weeded out of it's good/experienced investigators, only to have the arrogant and yes-men left behind. Add a mix of old people on drop (if the leadership hasn't forced them out), a batch of privileged new hires (that the leadership kisses ass to), and the people stuck there because they have 15 years on and need 25... but have to think they would be way better off somewhere else if they could afford to do it.
    You sound like a liberal cop that thinks to have the "perfect academy" solution to all police problems. Are you the same one that commented about "non violent warrant?" What a clown.

25 years of what? 2 on the road if that...10 hiding up behind a desk, 10 working community relations unit and the last 3 making policies that don't make sense to jam officers up?

Don't feel bad. I'm sure you can take your police consultant skills somewhere in Miami Dade. They'd love to hear you tell the chief how to make decisions. I'm glad you won't be anywhere near my agency.

Unregistered
    Looks like FDLE went in like a bunch of scared little *****es that never do search warrants.

From what has been published, the Agents did indeed point a gun or guns at the children.

Way to go, elite FDLE!!
    Scared? I didn't see a single SWAT tard in that bodycam video. They handled it well, nobody got shot and they got what they were looking for.

Statistics show that SWAT raids usually end up with someone shot "behind closed doors"

Unregistered

That nobody was never a scientist

First off,, that chick is not a scientist. She was a web site manager and impossible to manage. This was recurring.
    If she hacked into systems she no longer has access to in order to promote BS, this is a felony. She had a search warrant served on her signed by a judge meaning probable cause exists. They are doing an investigation. So stop with the misrepresentation. The media is doing this to screw with the Guvna because he won't play by the rules of a political party.
    Thankfully, the crack-smoking, crack sniffing opponent is not running this state. We would be doomed.

Go practice receiving your vaccination.
    It's clear as day that she was trying to inflate the numbers to justify a statewide shutdown and mask mandate.

Now she's making it seem that Desantis told her to underplay the numbers and she was "doing her job." I think we all see the hype about the COVID-19. If anyone were to ask Dr/Scientist Rebekah if protesting was a risk to catch COVID, she would say absolutely not.

Florida is doing fine with the "pandemic" now and much better with that lady fired and under investigation.

Unregistered
    Just stop. You guys are embarrassing yourselves !

Unregistered
    Just stop. You guys are embarrassing yourselves !
    Shut up Rebekah. You're under investigation and will be brought to justice.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast