DOH Scientist Raid
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

DOH Scientist Raid

Holy Crap...What a Sh*t show....Great entry tactics on a NON violent warrant. The tool who entered first should be retrained ASAP.....and NOT by an FDLE instructor....

Unregistered
    Over 25 years as Law Enforcement Officer in Florida. So glad I worked almost all of it for a local agency. This is an embarrassment and those involved in the "high risk" raid should be ashamed of themselves. Go work for a local agency and do something like this and you would spend the rest of your time directing children crossing the street on the way to school. Go have a beer and sit around bragging about the dangerous work you do. Sleep well and have fun looking at yourself in the mirror.

Unregistered

First of all, FIRED former "scientist"

Second, for those of you local SWAT experts monday night quarterbacking the FDLE raid, acting like you're out there doing anymore "dangerous" police work. You're not fooling me with that nonsense. Real police work for traditional local agencies went out the window a long time ago. You tacticool clowns are good for show and tell and community events.

Real police investigative work is out of your league. Stay in SWAT where you can share your "tactical expertise" on "how to do it better than they did"

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy Crap...What a Sh*t show....Great entry tactics on a NON violent warrant. The tool who entered first should be retrained ASAP.....and NOT by an FDLE instructor....
    How are you able to tell "a non violent warrant?" I want to have you on all of my police warrant raids since you have the ability to tell which warrants are non-violent

Unregistered
    Over 25 years as Law Enforcement Officer in Florida. So glad I worked almost all of it for a local agency. This is an embarrassment and those involved in the "high risk" raid should be ashamed of themselves. Go work for a local agency and do something like this and you would spend the rest of your time directing children crossing the street on the way to school. Go have a beer and sit around bragging about the dangerous work you do. Sleep well and have fun looking at yourself in the mirror.
    It's sad that 25 years you've never had the chance to work for a bigger and better agency. Did you get blackballed? How do YOU look at yourself in the mirror?

Unregistered
    It's sad that 25 years you've never had the chance to work for a bigger and better agency. Did you get blackballed? How do YOU look at yourself in the mirror?
    Well, you make up stuff in your head about me because you have nothing else to go with. We all watched that "raid" to collect a phone and PC. I will sit here and enjoy my pension for my 25 years of honorable service. I am done, have fun making yourself feel better.

Unregistered
    The FDLE clowns never fail to show the world exactly what they are... the good thing for them is it's only when it's a high profile case.

What you don't see is the clowns on their everyday raids and arrests. They don't know what they are doing, most don't know how to book anyone, and for many it's the one search warrant they have done in a year.

And remember, THEY believe they are elite. The arrogance and pretension that comes from these guys is off the chart. The command there has gone from being good people to trashy appointed weenies.

Unregistered
    Well, you make up stuff in your head about me because you have nothing else to go with. We all watched that "raid" to collect a phone and PC. I will sit here and enjoy my pension for my 25 years of honorable service. I am done, have fun making yourself feel better.
    Well, you sound offended and mad.

Oh please, you sound like one of those "retired" losers that look for a reserve job with another agency.

If you're retired, keep your opinion to yourself. Unless you're actively in service to show how a raid is done, we don't care about your critique.

Unregistered
    The FDLE clowns never fail to show the world exactly what they are... the good thing for them is it's only when it's a high profile case.

What you don't see is the clowns on their everyday raids and arrests. They don't know what they are doing, most don't know how to book anyone, and for many it's the one search warrant they have done in a year.

And remember, THEY believe they are elite. The arrogance and pretension that comes from these guys is off the chart. The command there has gone from being good people to trashy appointed weenies.
    You sound like a FDLE reject.

Everyone believes they're elite. That's called pride. If you don't feel that way about yourself or your own agency, you might have to reconsider your life choices better.

Unregistered
    You sound like a FDLE reject.

Everyone believes they're elite. That's called pride. If you don't feel that way about yourself or your own agency, you might have to reconsider your life choices better.
    The difference between other agencies and FDLE is other Agencies actually do the job and have a reason to be proud.. they just don't show up with ties and pretend.

If you feel like anyone critical of FDLE is a "reject", then it proves you are in your own cloud of denial. And being as defensive as you are, you apparently know it's true.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast