Chief Walk Away and Major CCTV - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No problem tough guy. Quick to throw people’s name out but you won’t show your face. Pu$$y!!!!!
    Pretty funny since you don’t show yours. Just sayin...

Unregistered
    Pretty funny since you don’t show yours. Just sayin...
    I’m not the one talking shit about coworkers. Just calling you out on your cowardice.

Unregistered
    The magic word is workers she was not working while out of the city on three separate incidents. And might I add the last time she pulled that stunt she tried to lie about it and got busted. Now let’s look back at the same type incident where a Great lieutenant left the city to go see her while on duty. Where is he now Not working here anymore that’s where. So Ricky needs to do his job and at least demote her.

Unregistered
    The magic word is workers she was not working while out of the city on three separate incidents. And might I add the last time she pulled that stunt she tried to lie about it and got busted. Now let’s look back at the same type incident where a Great lieutenant left the city to go see her while on duty. Where is he now Not working here anymore that’s where. So Ricky needs to do his job and at least demote her.
    Ricky is too busy calling the officers that were on that “walk away” call to try to justify something he doesn’t have to. That’s how pathetic the leadership is at the MBPD has gotten. He’s the Chief. He doesn’t have to justify $hit. He also needs to give the “family first” preaching a rest. A guy that comes to work for free on a Saturday night leaving his family at home is not “family first”.

Unregistered
    I don’t have an issue with the call being 07’d but to feel compelled to have to explain his actions shows you how out of touch some are when it comes to being a Leader. Time to dust off that leadership book and take notes. And if being concerned about someone talking Smack in the Capital of Smack Talking World is equally disappointing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123