Chief Walk Away and Major CCTV - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe you should get the story correct before posting “fake news.” I heard a different version this morning. There was no PC to enter the apartment and no one knew which apartment the subject entered; furthermore, the Chief did not make the decision to break the perimeter down. The LT made the decision.
    Piss poor excuse Chief. And stop talking in 3rd person. That $hits cra-cra.

Unregistered
    Today I heard my first. An Assistant Chief getting the reference on the delay for a request for a transport from DB. WTF Dude?!?! These are the Leaders?!?!

Unregistered
    I’m sure it was his girlfriend that needed the transport that’s probably why there was such a ridiculous transmission by a chief made on the radio. This place fails to amaze me.

Unregistered
    I’m sure it was his girlfriend that needed the transport that’s probably why there was such a ridiculous transmission by a chief made on the radio. This place fails to amaze me.
    So you are not amazed? What’s the big deal then? Moron. Get the punchline write. 😂

Unregistered
    So you are not amazed? What’s the big deal then? Moron. Get the punchline write. 😂
    Get the grammar "write"... Clown!!

Unregistered
    I think they meant that as a rhetorical error KAREN!

Unregistered
    Thanks Ernie for always having Paul’s back.

Unregistered
    Thanks Ernie for always having Paul’s back.
    No problem tough guy. Quick to throw people’s name out but you won’t show your face. Pu$$y!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ernie and Paul have a lot in common. They both have history of backstabbing and being incompetent. Ernie should be loyal to Wayne who saved his ass when the Manager at Twist called to complain about him. Marcia has no juice anymore FYI Homey badger.

Unregistered
    Ernie and Paul have a lot in common. They both have history of backstabbing and being incompetent. Ernie should be loyal to Wayne who saved his ass when the Manager at Twist called to complain about him. Marcia has no juice anymore FYI Homey badger.
    Feeling better now? Tool...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast