Chief Walk Away and Major CCTV
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Walk Away and Major CCTV

Doesn’t matter what the crime is. The Chiefs new tactic is just “Walk Away”. So from this point the Chief will be referred to as “Chief Walk Away”. Henry sleeps at night with the Ocean Drive camera on as he cuddles the mouse dreaming of an illegal vendor on a scooter. So from this point he will be referred to as Major CCTV. Let wish these true Leaders the best as they live up to their well deserved titles.

Unregistered
    What happened to “be proactive and take action. The city has your back”? Why didn’t he take action and set an example?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to “be proactive and take action. The city has your back”? Why didn’t he take action and set an example?
    Oh One of the keyboard SWAT guys I see. Are you on of the ones that is all talk and zero stats? GTFOH!

Unregistered
    Pretty sad state of affairs at the MBPD. Walk Away?!?! SMFH.

Unregistered
    Broooooo not even a group of volunteers are safe from 449. “Have Units respond reference a crowd forming” If he would have taken 10 seconds to observe he would have noticed it was a group of volunteers picking up trash.

Unregistered
    Broooooo not even a group of volunteers are safe from 449. “Have Units respond reference a crowd forming” If he would have taken 10 seconds to observe he would have noticed it was a group of volunteers picking up trash.
    It’s time for him to retire and go tell war stories at Dominos Park. The Chief really needs to work on who he puts as a Patrol Major. This “do as I say” management style is outdated.

Unregistered
    Is it fair to say that there is no confidence in our Leader. To 07 a call of a guy who threatened to 07 PO’s did it for me. Time for change 1100 Washington Ave. If the chief knew he should be held accountable and if he didn’t know he’s lost. What a shame to see what has happened since June 2019.

Unregistered
    Is it fair to say that there is no confidence in our Leader. To 07 a call of a guy who threatened to 07 PO’s did it for me. Time for change 1100 Washington Ave. If the chief knew he should be held accountable and if he didn’t know he’s lost. What a shame to see what has happened since June 2019.
    And 2014
    And the chief before that.

It’s always the chief problem never your problem.

Always an excuse to do nothing.

Unregistered
    Then he throws the Lt. that was there under the bus. Unfreaking real.

Unregistered
    Maybe you should get the story correct before posting “fake news.” I heard a different version this morning. There was no PC to enter the apartment and no one knew which apartment the subject entered; furthermore, the Chief did not make the decision to break the perimeter down. The LT made the decision.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast