SGT’s TEST WAS COMPROMISED
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

SGT’s TEST WAS COMPROMISED

Who got the Golden parachute for the answers to the test?

Not much a surprise but sadly said. Some of us studied our azz off for this test and to see the other some get the answers to pass without studying and secretly handed the answers is appalling and downright wrong.

I say let us all retake a Newley restored complete different test. I will say with all the studding I did I have full confidence I would pass. This just makes it right as the few others from what the word is would have no choice but to really study.

With answers to the test given to the selected few, disables myself from the top of the list to be selected and would decrease my seniority.

IA or the sheriff needs to get to the bottom of this Now and not brush it under the carpet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Not much a surprise but sadly said. Some of us studied our azz off for this test and to see the other some get the answers to pass without studying and secretly handed the answers is appalling and downright wrong.

I say let us all retake a Newley restored complete different test. I will say with all the studding I did I have full confidence I would pass. This just makes it right as the few others from what the word is would have no choice but to really study.

With answers to the test given to the selected few, disables myself from the top of the list to be selected and would decrease my seniority.

IA or the sheriff needs to get to the bottom of this Now and not brush it under the carpet.
    It happens every test that’s why there is no legitimacy to the process. The place needs a total overhaul from top to bottom.

Unregistered

Worry about something else

To the first post Id be more concerned about ur Grammer than a sgt's test. Go study how to completely write...then worry about the test.

Unregistered

Hopefully you didn’t pass the test. You can’t even write a proper sentence. Dumbazz

Unregistered
    If they can rig a presidential election they can certainly rig the Sgt’s exam.

Unregistered

Practice what you preach genius

To the first post Id be more concerned about ur Grammer than a sgt's test. Go study how to completely write...then worry about the test.
    Before we move forward,I’m sure you got the point. This is not a spelling or grammar panel.
    If your talking about grammar then look at your own lol.
    Your most likely one of the ones with all the answers and pretended to study but never did.
    Typical BSO politics and you will eventually be exposed. BTW Go F yourself.

Unregistered

You must be new here, huh? 🤡
    😃😄🤣😂

Unregistered
    You must be new here, huh? 🤡
    😃😄🤣😂
    Not sure if he or she is new but hit it on point. As far as senior, this has been going on for decades 🤡
    Just look who and what we have.

Unregistered
    Not sure if he or she is new but hit it on point. As far as senior, this has been going on for decades 🤡
    Just look who and what we have.
    Hence the post above. If you have been around longer than a few minutes, you'll also know complaining here does just about nothing except grammar & sentence structure lessons.
    See above posts RE:you're v. your, etc. 😉

Even though this has been the norm "for decades" and all of it's faults (even back then), this was once one of the best agencies to "work" for in the area.

My how very far we've fallen.

Unregistered

You don’t write so sharp yourself.

Hence the post above. If you have been around longer than a few minutes, you'll also know complaining here does just about nothing except grammar & sentence structure lessons.
    See above posts RE:you're v. your, etc. 😉

Even though this has been the norm "for decades" and all of it's faults (even back then), this was once one of the best agencies to "work" for in the area.

My how very far we've fallen.
    We see we have another one who can’t seem to get it. This is why this agency (once thought of the best by far) has fallen in standards and the ability to stick together as a team.

For the last writer, why are you even commenting on a point that was made? We are all smart enough to get it less your stupid remarks. Phuck you!

BTW the first two letters are purposely wrong it starts with a F.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast