Left wing & pro marijuana city politics destroyed ocean drive

Unregistered

Left wing & pro marijuana city politics destroyed ocean drive

BLM took over ocean drive when Oates and company pushed making disgusting nasty weed legal. The decent people left and will never come back to your disgusting self made sh.i.t hole. Mr. Mayor , you don't have the integrity do jack up the prices to run off the low class violent scumbags.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BLM took over ocean drive when Oates and company pushed making disgusting nasty weed legal. The decent people left and will never come back tmio your disgusting self made sh.i.t hole. Mr. Mayor , you don't have the integrity do jack up the prices to run off the low class violent scumbags.
    mary.j. JUANA I see what you did there jauna that was funny juana smoke sum dat weed on sobe G.. lol

Unregistered
    There he is again. Internet Tough Guy!

Unregistered
    I don’t see an Internet tough guy I just see a department that does not care anymore. Never mind the fact the patrol Major is a blow hard who just happens to be a nut job as well. The real issue will be how much can the chief cover up before the walls come crashing down. Example don’t you wonder why this off duty/ IA investigation/ just sign a payroll discrepancy form is coming to light now and some for as little as 6 min. Well I think someone at the top or someone protected is jammed themselves up 100x more than anyone of the 130 plus people on the list. Some how this manic trick will only work to benefit one person and that’s the only one they care about. In addition another cover up will rear its head shortly when the song and dance and extortion game is done.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t see an Internet tough guy I just see a department that does not care anymore. Never mind the fact the patrol Major is a blow hard who just happens to be a nut job as well. The real issue will be how much can the chief cover up before the walls come crashing down. Example don’t you wonder why this off duty/ IA investigation/ just sign a payroll discrepancy form is coming to light now and some for as little as 6 min. Well I think someone at the top or someone protected is jammed themselves up 100x more than anyone of the 130 plus people on the list. Some how this manic trick will only work to benefit one person and that’s the only one they care about. In addition another cover up will rear its head shortly when the song and dance and extortion game is done.
    Dude, Go talk to Adam the Macho Lifeguard.

Unregistered
    punch in, punch out. collect

Unregistered
    Plans for future armed protests have already begun proliferating on and off-Twitter, including a proposed secondary attack on the US Capitol and state capitol buildings on January 17, 2021.

Unregistered
    I don't understand why you want to mess with this when you can just buy CBD oil. Many good manufacturers can be trusted and sell good products. One of these is https://www.tillmanstranquils.com/pr...egory/delta-8/. I have been buying everything in this online store for a long time. So far, everything has been refined, and all the products are of high quality. I hope it will continue to be so.
    I tried to grow marijuana at home, but I failed. It turned out to be too difficult. These plants need constant and proper care. Therefore, it turned out to be much easier to buy ready-made.