Dogs learn more from sniffing each other’s butt

Unregistered

Dogs learn more from sniffing each other’s butt

Dogs learn more from sniffing each other’s butts than...
    Dogs learn more from sniffing each other’s butts than a member does from the PBA.
    Communication is non existent. Transparency is not in their vocabulary. Inclusiveness is a foreign topic.
    Having PBA is like being stranded on an island cut off from the rest of the world. sniffing each other’s butts than...
    Dogs learn more from sniffing each other’s butts than a member does from the PBA.
    Communication is non existent. Transparency is not in their vocabulary. Inclusiveness is a foreign topic.
    Having PBA is like being stranded on an island cut off from the rest of the world.

Unregistered
    PBA is the worst communicating with its members. I’m sorry but I can no longer funnel my money to an organization who could care less about me

Unregistered
    County POs are in the same boat. PBA refuses o update them on pension issues and they don’t have a contract. Also, PBA elections are this year but they have been keeping it quiet until their lawyer accidentally told some folks. Members are pizzed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    County POs are in the same boat. PBA refuses o update them on pension issues and they don’t have a contract. Also, PBA elections are this year but they have been keeping it quiet until their lawyer accidentally told some folks. Members are pizzed
    This is a lie. I called a few buddies in the County and verified. Some losers from PLEA are just being childish and posting lies on all police forums that the PBA is their union. I checked for myself. Get a life PLEA. No one wants you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a lie. I called a few buddies in the County and verified. Some losers from PLEA are just being childish and posting lies on all police forums that the PBA is their union. I checked for myself. Get a life PLEA. No one wants you!
    You’ve been drinking the look aid dude. County coos are tired of PBA. Hate Stahl.