It finally happened

Unregistered

It finally happened

Check out the news story on NBC2, our policy of NTA’ing people cost those two boys their life. All to save a buck, what a shame.

Unregistered

Where is the PIO on this one?

Carmine,

Care to call a press conference on this one?

No?

Go ahead grab some more headlines to show what the voters chose!

Unregistered
    So sad. A guy like that should have been put in jail for anything possible just based on the 911 call alone. He was a total danger to the community. When you add on 13 plus felony warrants (all domestic violence related), you know he's a ticking time bomb. It's hard to believe he would be NTA'd. Wow.

Unregistered
    What, someone finally mowed down all these disgusting panhandlers?? This is getting out of hand, almost every intersection in Lee County!!!!! Funny, NEVER seem to see them in the Cape. CCPD must handle their business. So much for the “hot” team, what a joke!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What, someone finally mowed down all these disgusting panhandlers?? This is getting out of hand, almost every intersection in Lee County!!!!! Funny, NEVER seem to see them in the Cape. CCPD must handle their business. So much for the “hot” team, what a joke!
    You are quite the pos. Homelessness and hunger f’ing plague the globe and you see them as a nuisance. Unbelievable...as you don’t miss a meal or sleep in the elements and fill out your pants showing off your man muffin top. Have some compassion loser

Unregistered
    You are quite the pos. Homelessness and hunger f’ing plague the globe and you see them as a nuisance. Unbelievable...as you don’t miss a meal or sleep in the elements and fill out your pants showing off your man muffin top. Have some compassion loser
    Oh did I hit a nerve, go get your Petroleum jelly and go hug a fuc**ng tree and the next time you see one, go ahead and bring them home. Oh wait, no?

Unregistered
    Oh did I hit a nerve, go get your Petroleum jelly and go hug a fuc**ng tree and the next time you see one, go ahead and bring them home. Oh wait, no?
    Clearly you got into this to protect and serve the community lol. Happy about the beard and mad about the car you drive I suspect. Ok so compassion equates to hugging trees. Got it.

Unregistered
    Clearly you got into this to protect and serve the community lol. Happy about the beard and mad about the car you drive I suspect. Ok so compassion equates to hugging trees. Got it.
    Oh, for f**k sake stop whining about the beards. Do you have any idea how stupid you sound, Grampa?