Heir to the Throne

Unregistered

Heir to the Throne

Seems like the new Col Bob is telling people he’s gonna be the next Sheriff. This guy will never learn. SN keep the info coming

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3237220]Seems like the new Col Bob is telling people he’s gonna be the next Sheriff. This guy will never learn. SN keep the info

What's is SN saying though?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like the new Col Bob is telling people he’s gonna be the next Sheriff. This guy will never learn. SN keep the info coming
    Wait I thought Yea didn't voted for McMullen? Well at least that's what I heard from SN

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3237254]

Wait I thought Ura voted for McMullen? Well at least that's what I heard SN say!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought my major A.C. was going to be the heir? What happened?
    Not sure why Ura would take over as sheriff. When he left SID to go work for FDLE he left crying like a little biatch because he was not getting promoted fast enough. Then daddy Frost got him back in as LT in the jail. Not sure if I would like him as sheriff especially if he is affiliated to Sgt. NAPO. I don't know the Sgt.well enough to talk crap about him...however all the things I have read about him are very disgraceful and If Ura is great friends with him then that means Ura thinks just like that sgt. This place is such a Shiit show.