Wtf papo!!!

Thread: Wtf papo!!!

Unregistered

Wtf papo!!!

So if one gets approached in the cover of the night to sign a payroll discrepancy, with no proof of any wrongdoing, do I sign or no? Asking for a friend...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if one gets approached in the cover of the night to sign a payroll discrepancy, with no proof of any wrongdoing, do I sign or no? Asking for a friend...
    The fact that you ask it on here and use the word Papo says everything. No. Don't do it. I hate it when people look out for me too. Q.C.C.P

Unregistered
    Smells like upper brass are involved so they don’t want to be eposed. I guess we just have to blame a 3rd party that signed the 59 slip and bend over your BFF to get QRU’d. How the FUCH do you get ordered to sign a reprimand and can’t even ask what you did?!?! And why is the Union allowing this? It’s been 3 years and now we are getting a new Manager and now there’s a rush for closure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Smells like upper brass are involved so they don’t want to be eposed. I guess we just have to blame a 3rd party that signed the 59 slip and bend over your BFF to get QRU’d. How the FUCH do you get ordered to sign a reprimand and can’t even ask what you did?!?! And why is the Union allowing this? It’s been 3 years and now we are getting a new Manager and now there’s a rush for closure.
    Why don’t you ask in person and stop being a little *****. Because you sound like you wanna be “old school” but “old school” cops don’t anonymously make baseless allegations. They go straight to the source and ask the questions. Stupid Fuch!!!!

Unregistered
    What a joke.

Unregistered
    If you sign a reprimand and don’t even know what you you did wrong, YOU'RE AN IDIOT!!!

Unregistered
    Looks like the Chief took a beating yesterday and saw on the news that the City wants “Law and Order” This element that has taken over the Beach are signal 400’ s from around the USA. They can not be dealt with “deescalatuon or her Verbal Judo. They can keep burying their heads in the sand and continue to change the name to AC/DC, MXT, SOBE all they want. Nothing is going to change unless we arrest everyone. But who in their right mind really think that the Chief is going to have your back. Especially now that he has one foot out the door. So in the meantime strap up your boots, listen to Henry go bonkers for an illegal vendor and 214 cruising Ocean at 0400 all the while telling you “family first”. Grab the popcorn and enjoy the. $hit Show.

Unregistered
    Hell yeah! Enjoy the ride ladies and gents.. shat is about to get real interesting

Unregistered
    When your leaders response is always, “my job is on the line” you know you’re screwed.