FDLE here we come - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I would be excited to go under Fdle. They support enforcement, and the rest of the agency is their to support enforcements mission. It seems here they do whatever they can to degrade us, ya know like letting the auditing chief show up in a nicer car and boss us around.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would be excited to go under Fdle. They support enforcement, and the rest of the agency is their to support enforcements mission. It seems here they do whatever they can to degrade us, ya know like letting the auditing chief show up in a nicer car and boss us around.
    Kneel before our prophets of non-sworn regulation or be destroyed. By the power of Greyskull this is our future!

Unregistered
    You people are douches. Not ONE agency respects any of you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you people are douches. Not one agency respects any of you.
    no one is hated more than the one who speaks the truth and follows our lord in heaven.

Unregistered
    no one is hated more than the one who speaks the truth and follows our lord in heaven.
    stop bringing God into this message board because the liars in Tallahassee will certainly burn in hell if there is one

Unregistered
    Damn Trolls. They are every where. Impotent human beings.

Unregistered
    ABT gets no respect from any other agency and that will never change. Get used to it.

Unregistered
    ABT gets no respect from any other agency and that will never change. Get used to it.
    Most of us are used to it and could care less what other agencies think of us. This place has been good to me, not other agencies. At the end of the day I worry about what my family thinks of me and the example I set for them.

Unregistered
    Most of us are used to it and could care less what other agencies think of us. This place has been good to me, not other agencies. At the end of the day I worry about what my family thinks of me and the example I set for them.
    My sentiments as well. I have never cared about the perception of others unless it was a family member of co-worker. I don’t need the respect of a snot nosed master corporal at the sheriff’s office.

Unregistered
    You people are douches. Not ONE agency respects any of you.
    Funny yet they seem to call us for assistance. You POS troll

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast