Stop the hate

Thread: Stop the hate

Unregistered

Stop the hate

All the hate. Come on yall. Few people like the management that they work for. SH is who he is, and don't look now, he's here for the long haul. He made it up the chain. Good for him. Congrats to him. Bob is gonna keep him here. Its chips decision and we should respect that. All this hate. Hating SH hating SJ, hating AJ, hating TG hating MG, hating Hg, hating RH, hating RJ, hating BJ and on and on. Is there anyone yall do respect? Is there any leaders here that pass muster with yall? Come on. What is it accomplishing? If you don't care for them, thats your prerogative. Respect their positions though. At least respect the collar device. The younger ones are watching!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All the hate. Come on yall. Few people like the management that they work for. SH is who he is, and don't look now, he's here for the long haul. He made it up the chain. Good for him. Congrats to him. Bob is gonna keep him here. Its chips decision and we should respect that. All this hate. Hating SH hating SJ, hating AJ, hating TG hating MG, hating Hg, hating RH, hating RJ, hating BJ and on and on. Is there anyone yall do respect? Is there any leaders here that pass muster with yall? Come on. What is it accomplishing? If you don't care for them, thats your prerogative. Respect their positions though. At least respect the collar device. The younger ones are watching!!
    So the younger ones arent watching the despicable behavior of some of management. I completely disagree, the collar device they wear in no way excuses their bad behavior. Here's a novel idea if you dont want to be called out on your bad behavior then dont have bad behavior.To simply say as you did that its ok for SH to behave because he made it up the chain is a bunch of BULLSHIT. What ever happened to leading by example or being held to a higher standard? The only thing you are correct about is Bob aint going to do nothing about it. That doesnt mean its OK and people shouldnt call it as they see it. And if Bob is going to take that stance maybe its time.

Unregistered
    Although I would agree that anonymous attacks on this website are cowardly, I would also agree that the complaints and gripes about SH aren't unwarranted. His history is replete with questionable misconduct of his office in which little to no accountability has occured. It is a malfeasance of the SO to allow this to continue as is results in vicarious liability, as well as setting terrible precedents.

Unregistered
    Although I would agree that anonymous attacks on this website are cowardly, I would also agree that the complaints and gripes about SH aren't unwarranted. His history is replete with questionable misconduct of his office in which little to no accountability has occured. It is a malfeasance of the SO to allow this to continue as is results in vicarious liability, as well as setting terrible precedents.
    How can two brothers be a part of two different SO's and one be as toxic as the other and both still be employed? Dont make sense people.

Unregistered
    How can two brothers be a part of two different SO's and one be as toxic as the other and both still be employed? Dont make sense people.
    Yea and not to mention both have been promoted up the ranks to Chief Deputy and Captain of their respective agencies prior to demotions (one volunteering, the other demoted when he should have been fired).