Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ishak Riaz

Unregistered

Rafael Gomez is a Star!!!

We love you Rafael!!!

Unregistered
    Riaz lives those succulent delicious alcoholic beverages

Unregistered
    Who is Rafael Gomez and what news does he work for?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CNN ( comepinga news network)

Unregistered
    Rafael Gomez is the #1 CopWatcher in Dade county. He works for himself and the Citizens of Miami. And the only Comepingas here are the bad officers in the dept. from what I read on this website!!!!!!

RG

Unregistered
    Rafael Gomez is the #1 CopWatcher in Dade county. He works for himself and the Citizens of Miami. And the only Comepingas here are the bad officers in the dept. from what I read on this website!!!!!!

RG
    Well if he were a real reporter he would know how to get the real dirt. It’s not even hidden.

Roger

Mr

I met him and he is a PIG !!
    He shouldn't be in law enforcement !!
    It is because of people like him that i never became a police officer, he is a disgrace to the force and sadly what he does reflects on the rest of the police officers !! SMH

Unregistered
    Maybe he’s a guy who understands adversity. I’m tired of people who believe that because someone is a cop then therefore they can’t make a goddam mistake. Stop dragging each other. And yeah, a guy like that would be fine as a union rep or president. Someone who’s been close to fired. Someone who’s been down that deep, dark, hole and lived to fight another day. Someone like that might actually fight for his members and give zero phux about making self-serving political connections. Although, judging from the shit I read on this blog, you’d have to be nucking futs to desire becoming PBA President.
    Someone like that SHOULD NOT be a police officer, we might as well allow criminals who just came out of jail to be cops to, i don't see the difference !! SMFH

Unregistered
    Someone like that SHOULD NOT be a police officer, we might as well allow criminals who just came out of jail to be cops to, i don't see the difference !! SMFH
    You wouldn’t see the difference. You’re not a cop. Why bother explaining it to you? I’d have to recreate you from your birth and erase the mistakes your ignorant parents made when raising you. Because they’re the reason you’re more concerned with the lives of real men and women who are expected to take on the role of the community’s protector while you’re just a whining little cowardly critic. You have no skin in the game. You’re an insect. A bug splattered on my windshield.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123