Down low transfer

Unregistered

Unregistered
    It’s all about the power these city managers and mayors think have. Did you see the news article where the new mayor told the governor on how to run the state, really! Now the new mayor is having a meeting with all the cities on how law enforcement can fine people for not wearing a mask in public. I will not be enforcing any executive order I only enforce laws from the state legislature!!!!

Unregistered

No sh1t look what happened with the parkland incident

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s all about the power these city managers and mayors think have. Did you see the news article where the new mayor told the governor on how to run the state, really! Now the new mayor is having a meeting with all the cities on how law enforcement can fine people for not wearing a mask in public. I will not be enforcing any executive order I only enforce laws from the state legislature!!!!
    All full corruption at its best. Israel had this right from the beginning. It was a political move that gave the gateway for Tony to step right in. Guess what folks, we are stuck with guy for four more years.
    Even FDLE dropped the ball. This county is in big trouble. More to come so stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Well look at what the city did to that DOUCHE Sgt Patton.Lol.. it coul not have happened to a nicer guy.. KARMA

Unregistered
    Well look at what the city did to that DOUCHE Sgt Patton.Lol.. it coul not have happened to a nicer guy.. KARMA
    Oh please do tell did that big mouth moron get himself in more trouble.. He got what he deserved. I hear his kids are complete a-holes causing problem in his district and the he gets upset when deputies are called to his house. Good Ridance

Unregistered
    If you could you’d be dangerous. But instead you’ve shown yourself to be one of the many Azzclowns in this agency.