Carr And Max speech - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    We the minions say no to two clowns

Unregistered
    CarrMax is the team who is going to protect our rookies and all of our best interests. These two supervisors have no personal interests in holding these positions. We must elect these guys in order to prevent these 4 others from destroying our union and rights. The Reyes got us beards and their dad a six figure salary position with staff package for life. Ortiz got us hatred from city officials and worldwide embarrassment. It’s time for this department to have a black union president. Vote CarrMax this October and none will regret it. Many years of law enforcement and union representation experience. These two guys are humble and true.

Unregistered
    Carr and Max has my vote. If you can stand up to the chief than your a man thats not afraid to loose not like these other jokers. That stood up and supported staff members in an open forum against union members. "i stand with the chief "was tommy and matt's stance. Thats when i totally lost respect for them even if you didn't agree, these were union members complaints of how they were treated unfairly but rather staying neutral they stood boldly against union members. We need someone that's going to fight for union members. thats why unions were created thats why we fight to keep unions. The day you cant fight for all members your no longer consider a union. The Reyez brothers a nice guys but they are week they lack the fortitude they have no back bone. We dont need nice guys. We dont pay dues for you to be nice we pay dues for you to fight. our dues are paid every month on time it pays for you to travel and train with other chapters we are doing our part so for once let get some leaders that's going to do what we pay them to do.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    CarrMax is the team who is going to protect our rookies and all of our best interests. These two supervisors have no personal interests in holding these positions. We must elect these guys in order to prevent these 4 others from destroying our union and rights. The Reyes got us beards and their dad a six figure salary position with staff package for life. Ortiz got us hatred from city officials and worldwide embarrassment. It’s time for this department to have a black union president. Vote CarrMax this October and none will regret it. Many years of law enforcement and union representation experience. These two guys are humble and true.
    I just threw up in my mouth !

Unregistered
    Carr and Max has my vote. If you can stand up to the chief than your a man thats not afraid to loose not like these other jokers. That stood up and supported staff members in an open forum against union members. "i stand with the chief "was tommy and matt's stance. Thats when i totally lost respect for them even if you didn't agree, these were union members complaints of how they were treated unfairly but rather staying neutral they stood boldly against union members. We need someone that's going to fight for union members. thats why unions were created thats why we fight to keep unions. The day you cant fight for all members your no longer consider a union. The Reyez brothers a nice guys but they are week they lack the fortitude they have no back bone. We dont need nice guys. We dont pay dues for you to be nice we pay dues for you to fight. our dues are paid every month on time it pays for you to travel and train with other chapters we are doing our part so for once let get some leaders that's going to do what we pay them to do.
    Hell Carr even says that if you want a fighter vote Ortiz seem Carr supports Ortiz.

Unregistered
    i don't care if he was muslim jew or christian with one eye two nose those things don't represent who he is awesome person straight up and honest but im sure you guys don't like honesty look at the past and present fop presidents the can not compete so they side track you with religion and an injury and you fall for it. focus on the fact carr is the best

Unregistered
    i don't care if he was muslim jew or christian with one eye two nose those things don't represent who he is awesome person straight up and honest but im sure you guys don't like honesty look at the past and present fop presidents the can not compete so they side track you with religion and an injury and you fall for it. focus on the fact carr is the best
    Yea right and I got some land to give away in the everglades. This ticket is for losers. I bet you CrazyMax started the thread

Unregistered
    We must vote for this perfect combination.

Unregistered
    https://streamable.com/gi31xm

This is where the pudding is at

Unregistered
    Max you want the FOP audited I think you should be audited with all your financial irresponsibility then blaming your mother you sir are scum. Do all your kids talk to you or some still don’t like looney Leo’s offspring.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast