Ortiz you stuck your foot in your mouth again.

Unregistered

Ortiz you stuck your foot in your mouth again.

The mayor’s communications director said Suarez received a few calls Saturday afternoon about what had happened at Versailles, so he phoned the police chief, who then got in touch with his staff. They all agreed nothing illegal had gone down.

After a Castro supporter showed up, chaos erupted at an anti-communism rally in Miami

Must be sad not knowing! Once again Ortiz has embarrassed himself, his family, our department, union, and community.

Clase de come pinga! Not to mention Mario Menegazo.

Unregistered
    Ortiz only cares about Ortiz, he is like a crazy cheerleader that cheers for his own. Ortiz must not be in charge of anything, he will crash and destroy all the occupants.

Unregistered
    What happened to Ortiz fight fight fight attitude? Why is he so quiet? I guess he is not that brave after all! Ortiz is so desperate that he has turned delusional. Do not vote for this maniac! Ortiz will keep bringing more embarrassment to our department.

Unregistered
    Ortiz put these politicians on edge and they want it to go away. That’s the type of person we need in the Union! #Ortiz2020

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz put these politicians on edge and they want it to go away. That’s the type of person we need in the Union! #Ortiz2020
    Stop with the nonsense! Ortiz has been playing politics all his career and also making back door deals to better himself. You can tell that to the new guys but not to the old guys who really know him. Ortiz is a loose cannon that will eventually self destroyed and take everybody down with him.

Unregistered
    What happened to Ortiz fight fight fight attitude? Why is he so quiet? I guess he is not that brave after all! Ortiz is so desperate that he has turned delusional. Do not vote for this maniac! Ortiz will keep bringing more embarrassment to our department.
    Might wanna watch his video

Seems like he has plenty of fight

Www.ortizfop.com

Unregistered

Voting for Ortiz

Might wanna watch his video

Seems like he has plenty of fight

Www.ortizfop.com
    Excellent presentation. I'm voting for the Ortiz/Lugo ticket

Unregistered
    The mayor’s communications director said Suarez received a few calls Saturday afternoon about what had happened at Versailles, so he phoned the police chief, who then got in touch with his staff. They all agreed nothing illegal had gone down.

After a Castro supporter showed up, chaos erupted at an anti-communism rally in Miami

Must be sad not knowing! Once again Ortiz has embarrassed himself, his family, our department, union, and community.

Clase de come pinga! Not to mention Mario Menegazo.

What "Normal" citizen has his iphone number??? the callers were donors and shakers close to him. Does anybody here has his number? I didn't think so.

Unregistered
    What "Normal" citizen has his iphone number??? the callers were donors and shakers close to him. Does anybody here has his number? I didn't think so.
    Who are u talking about come pinga???

Unregistered
    Who are u talking about come pinga???

Reading "Comprehension" is not your strong point! Mama pinga.