Captains captains everywhere
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Captains captains everywhere

Wow. So DGs sole job right now is stupid things like the alpha list and he totally just forgot two people have been promoted since last January. Wow just wow.

Than to top it all off they hired a. Re captain today to do 90% of the things DG is supposed to be doing. Can someone do a QAR on DG? I haven’t even gotten the list of monthly Georgia prison releases!

Unregistered
    I thought there was a hiring freeze.

Unregistered
    Political favor. Worked in IG with Jerome. That’s why it was reclassified from LT to captain for higher pay and they didn’t have to advertise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Political favor. Worked in IG with Jerome. That’s why it was reclassified from LT to captain for higher pay and they didn’t have to advertise.
    The guy got sworn into office in an untucked shirt and jeans. I am sure he is a nice guy, but that's pretty embarrassing. Then he is being sworn in by a guy not even qualified to be Chief. This place is a complete joke now! As for DG don't forget that he is a political hook too so he aint going anywhere!

Unregistered
    The guy got sworn into office in an untucked shirt and jeans. I am sure he is a nice guy, but that's pretty embarrassing. Then he is being sworn in by a guy not even qualified to be Chief. This place is a complete joke now! As for DG don't forget that he is a political hook too so he aint going anywhere!
    So do we have anyone with rank with real experience??? A chief who has no LEO supervisory experience and now his right hand man is a captain who has only worked in various roles in various IG offices.

Unregistered
    So do we have anyone with rank with real experience??? A chief who has no LEO supervisory experience and now his right hand man is a captain who has only worked in various roles in various IG offices.
    He's a good guy and actually has quite a bit of experience. If you're concerned about it do a public records request on his background investigation. Or just call him up and ask him. I say give the guy a chance.

Unregistered
    He's a good guy and actually has quite a bit of experience. If you're concerned about it do a public records request on his background investigation. Or just call him up and ask him. I say give the guy a chance.
    Thanks for the advice Tully, we have you a chance and we went through the worse times in ABT history with your schedule that you said “everyone will like it when they get used to it.” Yet when was the last time you ever worked nights a weekend or 7 days straight. Oh right never cause the SAO was 8-5 M-F

Unregistered
    I bet 2 months

Unregistered
    I bet 2 months
    I’m assuming by the way he was dressed in his swearing in photo he’s already working off duty details at the local farm?

Unregistered
    The Chief has been here for about a year, so you can't say he has no LEO experience unless you don't consider ABT law enforcement. You can't have it both ways.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast