The elderly man from Tamarac finally spoke on mews - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    They need to change those people doing the active killer training or deal with their egos. They contradict each other, their instruction are conflicting and no good training is coming out of it, just ego boasting.

Unregistered
    The best training was when Sergeant John Kelly was there. No bragging, no insecurities, strong, but not excessive. He leads by example. I would follow thst guy through fire.

Unregistered
    I hear Sheriff Tony is going to suspend the deputies who failed to take action in Tamarac.

Unregistered
    I hear Sheriff Tony is going to suspend the deputies who failed to take action in Tamarac.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Haha.. they have to put more detectives in IA. They are already overworked and working overtime since TT came in and began violating officers bill of rights!

Unregistered
    Probably not, i guarantee he will choose a couple scapegoats like he did the MSD guys to sit out a couple years taking one for Team Tony!

Unregistered
    What ever happened to that training adviser, Robert A. Booey?

Unregistered
    What ever happened to that training adviser, Robert A. Booey?
    He is working for his new partner Baba

C

O

W

A

R

D

S

Unregistered
    Probably not, i guarantee he will choose a couple scapegoats like he did the MSD guys to sit out a couple years taking one for Team Tony!
    We will see if he duplicates his actions

Unregistered
    Welcome to the Tony way of policing ! You voted for a guy that leads by fear and intimidation. Things will not get better until he reinstates deputies and begins working with the union instead of against them. I'm sorry if the truth hurts!!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast