No Award

Thread: No Award

Unregistered

No Award

I'm a lieutenant in a district that I won't name. But I put a certain deputy in for the monthly award and was turned down only because the captain didn't like him. Nevermind the guy deserved it. This is the poor leadership that permeates this place.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a lieutenant in a district that I won't name. But I put a certain deputy in for the monthly award and was turned down only because the captain didn't like him. Nevermind the guy deserved it. This is the poor leadership that permeates this place.
    That’s what happens when they make the wrong people Captain’s. Childish non Professionals placed in positions they simply aren’t suited for.

Unregistered

Empty Ship

That’s what is wrong with BSO. Family and a friends plan. It it was a booty shaking female flirting with him then it’s okay to get an award for doing nothing. This is one horrible place to work other than collecting a paycheck to do nothing. Some people still trying to do the right thing for the community and they get crap on. Ship at sea without a captain. Remember most captains at BSO couldn’t manage a boys scout troop.

Unregistered
    Sorry Lt. , but the majority of Captains and the brass above them have zero balls and don’t stand up for their people because they’re too afraid of getting fired.

Unregistered
    Sorry Lt. , but the majority of Captains and the brass above them have zero balls and don’t stand up for their people because they’re too afraid of getting fired.
    Agreed. I never thought I would be exposed to the dark side of management at BSO. Men are truly treacherous.

Unregistered
    Agreed. I never thought I would be exposed to the dark side of management at BSO. Men are truly treacherous.
    No Lt posts on here Good try I would put money on it that it is a deputy

Unregistered
    No Lt posts on here Good try I would put money on it that it is a deputy
    Exactly! Sounds like a deputy who really wanted that EOM award.

Get over yourself.

Unregistered
    Doubt it's a real post. Think about it, it wouldn't be hard to figure out if your the Capt. that denied the request that they were talking about them.

Unregistered
    Doubt it's a real post. Think about it, it wouldn't be hard to figure out if your the Capt. that denied the request that they were talking about them.
    Let us guess, is the captains initials HG?

Unregistered
    Wow!!! That stinks for the deputy.