Sheriff Captain meeting today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He’s not stupid enough to show up wearing his gun. And he’s too egotistical to show up not wearing his gun. People are watching 👀 Fl statue 790.23

Tony you know what’s coming that’s why you can’t sleep at night

BINGo !!!

Right there !!!! A true felon on the run !

Unregistered
    He’s not stupid enough to show up wearing his gun. And he’s too egotistical to show up not wearing his gun. People are watching 👀 Fl statue 790.23

Tony you know what’s coming that’s why you can’t sleep at night
    Is he giving us a raise before he goes?
    Just asking.

Unregistered
    Is he giving us a raise before he goes?
    Just asking.
    We currently don’t have a sheriff. And any captain that attends that ceremony should be one of the first ones fired when the new guy gets here.

Unregistered
    We currently don’t have a sheriff. And any captain that attends that ceremony should be one of the first ones fired when the new guy gets here.
    They have to attend if ordered

Unregistered
    If Capts were ordered to attend, I don't blame them for showing up, they have families too. Now, I do blame the command staff, they are willingly taking promotions and playing along with this idiot. When it came to the promotions they should have said no, especially knowing what is going on. Some even held signs for his campaign. Shame on you!

Unregistered
    If Capts were ordered to attend, I don't blame them for showing up, they have families too. Now, I do blame the command staff, they are willingly taking promotions and playing along with this idiot. When it came to the promotions they should have said no, especially knowing what is going on. Some even held signs for his campaign. Shame on you!
    How pathetic and illegitimate is this guys swearing in that Captains actually have to be ordered to attend the ceremony. Otherwise they wouldn’t attend the ceremony. That shows you right now there is nothing legal or legitimate about this guys presence here, or him ever holding this position. What a slap to the face of Florida. Thanks again Governor yellow belly. Keep hiding Governor your election is coming up next.

Unregistered
    live press conference today with a firearm..... far from hiding

Unregistered
    live press conference today with a firearm..... far from hiding

Maybe the firing pin was removed to not make it “functional”?

Eventually the truth and closure will come out!

Unregistered
    Maybe the firing pin was removed to not make it “functional”?

Eventually the truth and closure will come out!

Was that a real gun? I hope it was. Another charge he’ll be facing. His lawyers advised him to go about business as usual as to not give the perception of guilt. No one gave 2 shits about that press release. He bragged about doing what his job description says he’s suppose to do. He’s a liar. All the facts are coming out very soon. Ok

Unregistered
    Was that a real gun? I hope it was. Another charge he’ll be facing. His lawyers advised him to go about business as usual as to not give the perception of guilt. No one gave 2 shits about that press release. He bragged about doing what his job description says he’s suppose to do. He’s a liar. All the facts are coming out very soon. Ok

This dude left Coral Springs after only 10 yrs for a reason. How many cops do you know that walked away from a good pay healthcare pension etc with only 10yrs vested. If that’s not shady a fuk what is

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast