You’re kidding right?

Unregistered

You’re kidding right?

I’ve heard it all now. In St. Petersburg the reasons blacks are killing blacks is Covid and the lack of social interaction, economic inequality, job loss, blah blah blah. No self responsibility at all. I guess no such thing exists. On the other hand if a white cop kills a black suspect it’s murder even if the suspect has a gun. This country is screwed.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’ve heard it all now. In St. Petersburg the reasons blacks are killing blacks is Covid and the lack of social interaction, economic inequality, job loss, blah blah blah. No self responsibility at all. I guess no such thing exists. On the other hand if a white cop kills a black suspect it’s murder even if the suspect has a gun. This country is screwed.
    You just now realized this?

Unregistered
    No one is stopping these people from getting a job, you want financial equality, stop tattooing your face, pull your lance up and go get a job and work equally as hard as everyone else and you will make as much as everyone else also doing that job.

You wanna be a “gangsta thug” using your grandma’s address as a mailing address as you couch surf from one welfare mama to another while slinging dope..... then don’t scream how unfair your life is!

It’s about CHOICES! Take responsibility for you own choices and own them. Quit blaming the world for not giving you more handouts.