22 year Florida LEO.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

22 year Florida LEO.

Retiring soon and appreciate information on lateral academy? Is it a lot of PT and running ? Etc. thanks for help and stay safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retiring soon and appreciate information on lateral academy? Is it a lot of PT and running ? Etc. thanks for help and stay safe
    Sounds like it’s already too much working out for you with the way you’re asking. I heard McDonald’s is hiring and you can eat all the burgers you want

Unregistered
    Sounds like it’s already too much working out for you with the way you’re asking. I heard McDonald’s is hiring and you can eat all the burgers you want
    That is true I have a pension and do not want to stop law enforcement as I enjoy the job and will come to FHP and start a new pension. The question wasn’t to question my resolve it was simply to ascertain information if my daily PT is sufficient. I appreciate the help. See ya soon. Maybe we will be zone partners and we will most definitely watch each other’s six and have a good time fulfilling FHP mission.

Goforit
    I did 27 years at municipal agency before retiring and went through transitional academy (before they had lateral class). PT was not bad as we ran 3 days and did cross fit type 2 days. You will be fine if you can run couple miles at slow pace. It is worth it and nice change from being a city cop or deputy. Like anything else, it’s what you make of it. Good luck.

Unregistered
    That is true I have a pension and do not want to stop law enforcement as I enjoy the job and will come to FHP and start a new pension. The question wasn’t to question my resolve it was simply to ascertain information if my daily PT is sufficient. I appreciate the help. See ya soon. Maybe we will be zone partners and we will most definitely watch each other’s six and have a good time fulfilling FHP mission.
    God I hope not, you already sound like a stick in the mud

Unregistered
    Some of the happiest Troopers I know are the ones that worked for local agencies before they made the move to FHP.

Unregistered
    Some of the happiest Troopers I know are the ones that worked for local agencies before they made the move to FHP.
    Some of the most boring too, all they do is tell stories of their “glory” days

Unregistered
    and get paid more too. Now go handle a S4, Trooper.

Unregistered
    Mo’ money mo’ problems

Unregistered
    That’s no way to talk to a co-worker

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast