Ira axing who sherif gonna bee
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ira axing who sherif gonna bee

Ira pissed off old bossssd, he axing who sherif gonna bee any 1 out deer no?

Scott Not the Guy

Scott not the guy come back in 2024 has been what goes around comes around fool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ira pissed off old bossssd, he axing who sherif gonna bee any 1 out deer no?
    Certainly, if Tony is removed for Perjury or filing a false application it will absolutely not be Scott Israel, as the election was held and was certified, so their will not be another election until 2024 or it would throw off the cycle... The Florida Governor replaces and appoints the new Sheriff replacement if in fact he's replaced and I will bet it's not Israel....

Unregistered

Great news

Israel is begging fir money around town, sad name change might be good, not the smart Israel kid for sure.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Not the Guy View Post
    Certainly, if Tony is removed for Perjury or filing a false application it will absolutely not be Scott Israel, as the election was held and was certified, so their will not be another election until 2024 or it would throw off the cycle... The Florida Governor replaces and appoints the new Sheriff replacement if in fact he's replaced and I will bet it's not Israel....
    Wrong. Appointed until special election.

Unregistered
    Wrong. Appointed until special election.
    Correct, special election in 2022.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Not the Guy View Post
    You guys are dreaming. Nothing is going to happen.

Unregistered
    You guys are dreaming. Nothing is going to happen.

Tony made national news. No way Desantis does nothing. Tony gets hit with half a dozen charges & removed. Tony saves face & blames Tony for what happened to him. Surely the governor appoints someone from the legal community this time.

Scott Israel won’t ever step foot on the 5th floor again. CNN, FOX all the big shots would have a field day ripping Israel apart

Unregistered
    Tony made national news. No way Desantis does nothing. Tony gets hit with half a dozen charges & removed. Tony saves face & blames Tony for what happened to him. Surely the governor appoints someone from the legal community this time.

Scott Israel won’t ever step foot on the 5th floor again. CNN, FOX all the big shots would have a field day ripping Israel apart

Desantis saves face

Unregistered
    Nothing will happen. Even if it did, you would have the NAACP and BLM threaten to riot, claiming that Tony was targeted because of his race. As a result, the govt would back down and not charge him with anything.

Unregistered

Was Toney on national news?

I missed it was Toney on national news, gov said he’s not my sheriff what a putz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast