Hip hip hooray...we finally got ours - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys underestimate the Federal Government. The Federal Government is quite different than these dumbasses in Broward County. They have a long memory and they don’t like being humiliated. Ken Jenne found this out and so will this guy.
    But they’re incompetent puzzies. They can take down old fuks like Roger Stone and Martha Stewart, but those puzzy ass white boys be scared of Tony! They ain’t going to do sheet.

Unregistered
    No idea what you're talking about. But when is the smelly crack head going to make a statement to the media about the Tamarac incident?
    Ohh, do tell! What's the tamarac incident?

Unregistered
    Ohh, do tell! What's the tamarac incident?

It’s been all over the news. Here is the readers digest version... deputies are staying way below the radar in an effort to not be fired for doing their jobs. Remember cops don’t have to protect people only enforce the laws. None of them is going above & beyond with this scumbag sheriff in office

Unregistered
    Its what I heard 1 day at the PSB...a moment to stop and reflect that our messiah has arrived on the 5th floor
    Yeah Broward first black sheriff is great!!!!

Unregistered
    Yeah Broward first black sheriff is great!!!!
    Tony the Tiger on the Frosted Flakes box is Great!!!!
    Tony the con man on the side of a milk carton because he’s gone missing is not so great. In fact he is likely going to prison.

Unregistered
    I think I read that he showed up at the PSB over the long weekend.

Unregistered
    I think I read that he showed up at the PSB over the long weekend.
    Only because federal agents were on holiday leave ! Lol

Unregistered
    I’m beginning to think Tony’s connections running deeper than just some rich parkland folks

Unregistered
    I’m beginning to think Tony’s connections running deeper than just some rich parkland folks
    If that was the case, his federal Investigations would not of been plastered all over the paper and news stations !

Unregistered
    If that was the case, his federal Investigations would not of been plastered all over the paper and news stations !

I haven’t seen a federal investigation only FDLE made some statement about investigating him. Haven’t they been investigating him for over 6 months now?

This is a very simple case. My 10yr old could figure out. Have a judge ask Tony some questions. He may lie but probably won’t to a judge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast