Textmaster Tony

Thread: Textmaster Tony

Unregistered

Textmaster Tony

Caitlyn get those messages to the right reporter and it will save us all get you attorney in volved hurry. Don't let this clown get àway with this too.i know good honest and relentless reporter who will shred Texmaster Tony.expose textmster Tony let's get to work. Stop snakenasty now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Caitlyn get those messages to the right reporter and it will save us all get you attorney in volved hurry. Don't let this clown get àway with this too.i know good honest and relentless reporter who will shred Texmaster Tony.expose textmster Tony let's get to work. Stop snakenasty now.
    Bouillon Gold, bust a move before Tony bust a nut.

Unregistered
    This skank loves attention. Dont forget, she was replying. What was her stank ass saying? Don't get me wrong because I despise the dancing jamoke too. But I'll bet she was getting moist sending mutual responses and that's what reporters will also see. But, I'm for anything to further humiliate the temporary deviant.

Unregistered
    This skank loves attention. Dont forget, she was replying. What was her stank ass saying? Don't get me wrong because I despise the dancing jamoke too. But I'll bet she was getting moist sending mutual responses and that's what reporters will also see. But, I'm for anything to further humiliate the temporary deviant.

She’s not the sheriff of the agency. He’s the authority held to a higher standard. It’s all on the Haitian sensation Greg Toney or Tony whatever the fuk his real name is

Unregistered
    She’s not the sheriff of the agency. He’s the authority held to a higher standard. It’s all on the Haitian sensation Greg Toney or Tony whatever the fuk his real name is
    His real name is the only one that matters now. Federal Inmate number ####.

Unregistered
    And yet she was mutually texting him and her sugar daddy probably said keep going so we are both golden and she will never have to work the road.... wonder what specialized unit brimho will land in D7.....and who will she sleep with next to stay off the road.. she is getting her sugar daddy fired...

Unregistered
    And yet she was mutually texting him and her sugar daddy probably said keep going so we are both golden and she will never have to work the road.... wonder what specialized unit brimho will land in D7.....and who will she sleep with next to stay off the road.. she is getting her sugar daddy fired...
    neighborhood support or community affairs with her jeep I heard.