Oral Sex on Duty In-service
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Oral Sex on Duty In-service

In the 90s I received oral sex from a PSA during lunch at in service training. I needed to get it off my chest (no pun). I feel as though my life has been one big lie and need to resign from current position which the public has put a lot of trust in me. I should also tell my wife and FDLE. I am a sad human. I really need help.

Unregistered

Resign?

I don't think anyone cares. Way worse has happened. By the way, You should be retired if it happened in the 90's.

Unregistered
    Does Sidney have the same feelings about what occurred ? Is that why you feel guilty ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think anyone cares. Way worse has happened. By the way, You should be retired if it happened in the 90's.
    I was dang sure thinking the same thing but maybe this idiot got a job with another agency after they retired? Some people do. Hopefully he isn’t a Leo anymore. Does peak my curiosity. I am trying to figure this one out. Can you be decertified for oral sex at XX?

Unregistered

Decertified

I was dang sure thinking the same thing but maybe this idiot got a job with another agency after they retired? Some people do. Hopefully he isn’t a Leo anymore. Does peak my curiosity. I am trying to figure this one out. Can you be decertified for oral sex at XX?
    You can be decertified but I think there is more to this story if something like this is being brought up 20 plus years ago. Nobody is feeling this guilty over something that happened 20 plus years ago. This is a revenge post.

Unregistered
    You can be decertified but I think there is more to this story if something like this is being brought up 20 plus years ago. Nobody is feeling this guilty over something that happened 20 plus years ago. This is a revenge post.
    Geez. Ya think? Let me help you. OF COURSE IT IS!

Unregistered
    Does Sidney have the same feelings about what occurred ? Is that why you feel guilty ?
    Truth be told your post might be the very best one on here in forever. Certainly the bar isn't high at all but very well done!

Unregistered
    I have a confession too. I held a high rank and I received oral sex in my assigned car in the parking garage from a civilian employee. Long ago. I had multiple affairs I feel sick over it too and need to confess.

Unregistered
    I know what you mean! Working with women is usually uneventful, but sometimes they flirt. If they do I flirt back. And it can be a problem. It can go too far. One female co worker liked to see how far we could flirt and it got pretty intense. It was insane so our secret spot was the evidence room. She was down for a golden shower and I had a full tank due to a long shift. I was fulfilling her dream and hosing her down real good when the sarge showed up. We had just got tasers then, and he hated us both, he was old school...not one to paper us up so he whipped out the taser and lit me up.. Well, lit us both up. The liquid made it arc all over and it really stung! Her hoop ear rings were shooting lighting all over the place and my boys were on fire! It felt like the electric chair! We should have got a room, that's for sure. Another co worker liked to horse around in the vehicles. She was a wild one. She just couldn't get enough. Well, the one time, we ended up locked in the rear with the K-9 and he was a bit unstable to say the least. I was giving her a Pittsburg Pedicure when Rin Tin Tin decided he didn't like me any longer and I discovered I could not exit the vehicle! I got some serious dog bites out of that deal. Glad the chaplain let me out! Plan ahead next time! Another place that you should avoid doing the deed is the comm center, or at least watch for the transmit buttons. Otherwise...the whole evening shift knows how much fun you're having!

Unregistered
    I know what you mean! Working with women is usually uneventful, but sometimes they flirt. If they do I flirt back. And it can be a problem. It can go too far. One female co worker liked to see how far we could flirt and it got pretty intense. It was insane so our secret spot was the evidence room. She was down for a golden shower and I had a full tank due to a long shift. I was fulfilling her dream and hosing her down real good when the sarge showed up. We had just got tasers then, and he hated us both, he was old school...not one to paper us up so he whipped out the taser and lit me up.. Well, lit us both up. The liquid made it arc all over and it really stung! Her hoop ear rings were shooting lighting all over the place and my boys were on fire! It felt like the electric chair! We should have got a room, that's for sure. Another co worker liked to horse around in the vehicles. She was a wild one. She just couldn't get enough. Well, the one time, we ended up locked in the rear with the K-9 and he was a bit unstable to say the least. I was giving her a Pittsburg Pedicure when Rin Tin Tin decided he didn't like me any longer and I discovered I could not exit the vehicle! I got some serious dog bites out of that deal. Glad the chaplain let me out! Plan ahead next time! Another place that you should avoid doing the deed is the comm center, or at least watch for the transmit buttons. Otherwise...the whole evening shift knows how much fun you're having!
    This is obviously a poorly written fantasy rejected by PENTHOUSE FORUM magazine.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast