Comfortable underwear for duty

Unregistered

Comfortable underwear for duty

Question for the male deputies who have been doing this for a while. For the past couple years (since I've been working in this Florida heat) I've been trying to find decent underwear for duty and I've decided boxer briefs are the best all around underwear for all seasons. I recently bought some of those fancy boxer briefs with the comfort pouch in the front. Now to the question part; does a normal guy fill this pouch up or is it some kinda extra storage for a wallet or something? Thanks for responses.

Unregistered
    the pouch is trivial...it's the back that matters.

i personally like thin strings because they don't' wedge as much when you're chasing someone down...but i mean the wide back might be more comfy if you sit a lot...

Unregistered
    I was hoping to get more suggestions and advice but apparently most members don't wear underwear on duty.

Unregistered
    I generally work with my manhood locked in chastity while on duty, so the expanded room of the briefs you mentioned helps to support the locking mechanism. Therefore my wife can consume the BBC during my shift with the peice of mind knowing that everything is safe and secure on my end.

Unregistered
    Commando all the way. Flipping and flopping from call to call, is the way to go.

Unregistered
    Unlike most of the fat-azz people who work here I work out at the gym on a regular basis to keep fit and trim. They have to wear boxer shorts with half a can of generic Gold Bond to keep the chafing down while I wear thong underwear to keep the two boys snug and in place so they don't jiggle all over the place. No wonder they have prostate and ED problems.

Unregistered
    There is no comedic talent, no imagination, no sense of humor, and no improvisation in this dreary place void of morale. Most people are a bunch of depressed old f***s who drown their problems in booze and take it out on their subordinates and co-workers. Please retire if you are that miserable.