Beach day for Sheriff Tony
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Beach day for Sheriff Tony

So I'm skateboarding along Fort Lauderdale Beach today along A1A and who do I see sitting in his unmarked Chevy Tahoe with the window rolled down? Mr. GT himself! I pass by his vehicle and waved at him out of courtesy yelling out "hi Sheriff" and he looked at me like a bag of dirt. It reinforced why so many hate and despise him. As a political Sheriff, you would think an official in his capacity would at least do the fake "smile and wave" tactic done by many others. And for those who said him and his wife broke up, she was in the passenger next to him.

Unregistered
    She was rumored to have left town. Never know what to believe anymore. Heck, this entire thing could be made up and its business as usual for temporary Lynx

Unregistered

Beach Day

Were they parked at Hollywood Beach Rooftop Swingers Hotel...?

Unregistered
    Fuk dat guy. He’s going to JAIL

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I'm skateboarding along Fort Lauderdale Beach today along A1A and who do I see sitting in his unmarked Chevy Tahoe with the window rolled down? Mr. GT himself! I pass by his vehicle and waved at him out of courtesy yelling out "hi Sheriff" and he looked at me like a bag of dirt. It reinforced why so many hate and despise him. As a political Sheriff, you would think an official in his capacity would at least do the fake "smile and wave" tactic done by many others. And for those who said him and his wife broke up, she was in the passenger next to him.
    He was probably wondering why is this grown man skateboarding?
    Whe you saw the wife in the passenger seat could you see her head?

Unregistered
    He is enjoying some fresh air & freedom while he can. Remember the part in the FDLE statement that said some parts of the investigation will remain undisclosed. We’ll all be hearing about that very soon but not from FDLE.

Unregistered
    He was probably wondering why is this grown man skateboarding?
    Whe you saw the wife in the passenger seat could you see her head?
    That is possible. Not too many grown guys (34) on the beach riding skateboards, but hey! Something to keep me moving. And her head was up, he had his driver's side window rolled all the way down so that's how I saw his reflection in the mirror as I approached the vehicle. And they were silent in the car, almost as if they just had a fight or something.

Unregistered
    That is possible. Not too many grown guys (34) on the beach riding skateboards, but hey! Something to keep me moving. And her head was up, he had his driver's side window rolled all the way down so that's how I saw his reflection in the mirror as I approached the vehicle. And they were silent in the car, almost as if they just had a fight or something.
    I'm sure she was wearing a wire. Its 100 degrees out there and this smelly douche is sitting in a hot truck on the beach. But I'm sure he's always cold. Thats what they do.

Unregistered

There’s probably a good chance you saw a bald ugly black man but not the Haitian sensation. How can you identify one bald black man from another looking thru a reflection of a side mirror most couldn’t tell the difference look at him straight on. IjS

Unregistered
    There’s probably a good chance you saw a bald ugly black man but not the Haitian sensation. How can you identify one bald black man from another looking thru a reflection of a side mirror most couldn’t tell the difference look at him straight on. IjS
    I did see him head-on. I was cruising in the bike lane going northbound and his vehicle was parked along one of the on-street parking spaces right next to the beach area when I saw his reflection and made eye contact with him as I was moving along. I waved at him and said "hi Sheriff" but he just stared at me. I even went up the road and sat down to take a break and he drove past me again. Trust me, that was him. I can spot that mild dud head and goatee from anywhere.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast