Tamarac burglary- Really? - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Boost in morale equal success

Alexander was one of the greatest leader. I am thinking of leaders such greats as Bismarck, Washington, Napoleon, and Augustus, however Alexander was able to be a very successful military leader and politician. The others were either great commanders or political leaders, not both.

With Alexander he was able to conquer lands with military tactics across the then-known world. The other candidates weren’t able to spread their military campaigns as far as he did as well as “liberate” territories such as Egypt.

On the battlefield, Alexander, like Napoleon, gave the soldiers a dramatic surge in morale. However, unlike Napoleon, Alexander also understood the different religions, cultures, and economies of the territories he captured. Granted, like Napoleon they may have both been aggressive military leaders, but Alexander was able to gain a lot of respect worldwide by not just conquering but keeping a lot of the conquered areas in-tact.

Because Alexander was able to conquer a lot of territory of the then-known world, allowing to keep their customs, inspiring his soldiers, and acknowledging economics impact by establishing Alexandria, I believe this shows that Alexander was a great military commander and political leader. Which is what makes him the greatest leader out of the choices.

He fought from the front lines and leadby example, not behind a desk. I am sure that you calling deputies cowards are either the Thanos or Training who said he is loyal to nobody or hiding behind a desk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Those who were suspended during the pre-election and most of those who were fired to pander certain groups, this would be a be a good place to start. The scrutiny should start right there, when politicians discharge their fury during election times. Bringing back those who were suspended prior to the elections, the ones who were fired and more expeditiously those who were allowed to come back by the Honorable Arbitrator.

No fearless leader have been able to command their troops to succes in battle if they are against their own troops. From Alexander de Great, Napoleon, The Duke of Wellington, Hannibal Barca, Benjamin O Davis Sr., to Sun-Tzu.
    Very true!! Bringing back all those terminated deputies would be a great start getting this agency back to normal. Better than paying all that back pay, interest and potential lawsuits. Tony has lead with fear and intimidation and look where it got us.

Unregistered
    Did you actually read the article and understood it instead of bashing LEO’s. The cops did a great job.
    1. The bad guy did not defeat the impact window therefore the victim was safe.
    2. If the cops ran in and confronted subject and an over zealous cop would been justified in a fatal encounter against a “Black” male. I could see BLM rioting thereafter.
    3. The bad guy was caught and arrested without incident.
    Great Job in my book.

Unregistered
    I’m suspecting Timothy Johnson was another law abiding citizen who just so happens to have succumb to the pressures of life and decided to ingest some foreign substance into his body making him a crazed lunatic. Now recent ideology would have it that social workers come in and save the day so as to avoid another George Floyd incident. Just so happens Broward doesn’t have full time social workers to come out and attempt to make rational thoughtful calming rhetoric (deescalation jibberjabber) to appease Timothy. So rather than have to use possible force and risk death attempting to appease Timothy, the community is outraged that the deputies used safety in numbers and sound protocols in which Timothy eventually surrendered. Elections have consequences.

Unregistered
    You’re in the wrong line of work.

Unregistered
    Very true!! Bringing back all those terminated deputies would be a great start getting this agency back to normal. Better than paying all that back pay, interest and potential lawsuits. Tony has lead with fear and intimidation and look where it got us.
    And will continue to get worse until those actions are corrected. Actions do have consequences

Unregistered
    You’re in the wrong line of work.
    No, you elected the wrong person for the job! Don't bash us for something we told you was going to happen long before the election. YOU made the choice to vote for him, not us, we were not blinded by color or fooled by his lies. We tried to tell you, you pandered and didn't want to listen! So now you must live with your decision. I'm sure you wouldn't put your family and future on the line with the odds already stacked against you, neither will we.

Unregistered
    No, you elected the wrong person for the job! Don't bash us for something we told you was going to happen long before the election. YOU made the choice to vote for him, not us, we were not blinded by color or fooled by his lies. We tried to tell you, you pandered and didn't want to listen! So now you must live with your decision. I'm sure you wouldn't put your family and future on the line with the odds already stacked against you, neither will we.
    A pro police handicapped senior citizen is left to fend for himself and you want to excuse yourself by saying you were making some type of political statement? You failed to do a job you were paid to do. No one is fooled by the excuses of a coward. BSO should’ve stuck to being bailiffs and detention deputies. Anything else is beyond your ability.

Unregistered
    Jeff it was good working with sorry to see you but it starts with the district command.

Unregistered
    Disgusting.....I bet some 14 yr old publix Bagboy would have more courage to stop the freak than the 18 empty units

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast