Tamarac burglary- Really? - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to the Tony way of policing ! You voted for a guy that leads by fear and intimidation. Things will not get better until he reinstates deputies and begins working with the union instead of against them. I'm sorry if the truth hurts!!
    No? Here’s some truth. You losers were cowards before Tony got here, and he will clean up the place by firing more of you losers. You don’t like the current trends in policing? Well, pretend you’re a man and quit! To stay and collect a paycheck for not performing your duties, makes you bigger sc_mbags than the rioters and looters.

Unregistered
    No? Here’s some truth. You losers were cowards before Tony got here, and he will clean up the place by firing more of you losers. You don’t like the current trends in policing? Well, pretend you’re a man and quit! To stay and collect a paycheck for not performing your duties, makes you bigger sc_mbags than the rioters and looters.
    This actually might be true. But why do this job if im going to get fired for doing it. No one reviews BWC just public complaining about a dirt bag. Career criminals have more rights then me behind thr badge you crazy. Unfortunately this agency has hit a stale mate.

Unregistered
    BSO law enforcement is a cesspool of failures, unable to improve, and unable to accept responsibility for their cowardice.

Unregistered
    BSO law enforcement is a cesspool of failures, unable to improve, and unable to accept responsibility for their cowardice.
    Bawahaa, too bad so sad. Guess you shouldn’t have voted for a criminal!!! Enjoy your next four years Broward!!!

Unregistered
    Bawahaa, too bad so sad. Guess you shouldn’t have voted for a criminal!!! Enjoy your next four years Broward!!!
    I’ll be ok. Me and mine realized long ago BSO were a bunch of ball-less spine-less pussies. Enjoy not getting future pay raises or additional benefits in any future contracts. Copies of these LEO Affairs pages will be sent to county commissioners at negation time, just as a reminder.

Unregistered
    Everything was done very well in this case.
    When you get charged protecting life and property, then subsequently, suspended with pay, then without pay and fired, nobody starts an account to help you out, nobody goes with you to your hearings to help or even show moral support. It's just you waiting for that not guilty veredict.
    Go and find out if any of the guys who were fired have received a little gift to Thanksgiving or the upcoming Christmas. How many have received anything? Who of those warriors advocating for quick, decisive action have made a wire transfer or even a phone call?

A lot of businesses on fire if anybody would've gotten hurt in this call. Nobody got hurt, it's a good day. The guy is in custody. Like someone said, the Sun Sentinel is usually subscriptions read only, except this video, because it goes with their anti-police propaganda.The war on police is real and 4 interesting years ahead.

I would still lay my life to protect others, but I would go about in a very cautious way, because a life is a life. Especially now that a lot of people hate us, from inside the departments, to some of the media, to some the restaurant servers, to the trash collector guy, to large groups.

Good job to those who responded.
    Send that ^^^^ too

Unregistered
    Oh no not the county. To bad they don’t decide if we get raises a**hat. Send this one too loser.

Unregistered
    I’ll be ok. Me and mine realized long ago BSO were a bunch of ball-less spine-less pussies. Enjoy not getting future pay raises or additional benefits in any future contracts. Copies of these LEO Affairs pages will be sent to county commissioners at negation time, just as a reminder.
    Oh no not the county. To bad they don’t decide if we get raises a**hat. Send this one too loser.

Unregistered
    So quick to Monday morning quarterback without the facts

Unregistered
    If Deputies responded in a safe manner just like they did the News tittle is this:

Elderly Tamarac homeowner targeted in attempted break-in criticizes BSO deputies’ response

If deputies responded just like people are asking today:

Deputies respond to a suspicious call incident and excessive force was used by taking to the ground a mentally ill black male".

Result: Deputy suspended with or without pay, depending on the court of public opinion. Possibly indicted or fired. Press conference to show ho "bad cops."

When in reality if one single Deputy responds instead of standing back for backup, let's supposed that the black male was high on bath salts or any other illegal drug and would've overpowerd the deputy, attempted to go for the gun and then again national attention for killing unarmed black male. But if we don't have a strong vocal Sheriff to clarify these matters or a strong union, then we are just throwing punches at the air and people would still keep asking, why you didn't shoot the knees? The pinky toe? Why you didn't wait for other deputies?

We can't never win with a media who hate us. Never good news us.
    Send this ^^^ one too.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast