Emergency meetings? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Hooked on phonics

Who taught the above post how to write..Holy shiat.
    Must be one of the 19000s when we hired anybody

Unregistered
    Does an innocent man have his attorneys rush to block the release of his Philadelphia criminal record. No sir. Blocking the records is as good as saying your guilty of the accusations. This is civil court not criminal. The burden of proof is a lot lower. The judge simply has to ask Tony under oath if he’s a felon or not. Wait a second ...what am I thinking. The Haitian sensation will just lie again. Taking an oath means nothing to that armpit of society. Either way Tony won’t be here.

👧 Next sheriff with be a female. You heard it here first my friends.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does an innocent man have his attorneys rush to block the release of his Philadelphia criminal record. No sir. Blocking the records is as good as saying your guilty of the accusations. This is civil court not criminal. The burden of proof is a lot lower. The judge simply has to ask Tony under oath if he’s a felon or not. Wait a second ...what am I thinking. The Haitian sensation will just lie again. Taking an oath means nothing to that armpit of society. Either way Tony won’t be here.

He lied to FDLE, he will lie to a judge.

Unregistered
    They were by invitation only and if you were not
    It could mean something.cant disclose the topics but it is true. Dirtbag
    It was a major meeting along, with a few captains and civilian managers. Getting hot in here!

Unregistered

You fool!

Huh? Nobody has worked for the last few days because of the holidays. No special meeting
    Yes there were meetings but not with you clown boy.

Unregistered
    It was a major meeting along, with a few captains and civilian managers. Getting hot in here!
    Wow. Majors and captains??? I'm impressed. Most of them were deputies a month ago. What a fraud. People laugh at this group. None of them will be employed when toney leaves.ololol

Unregistered

We should bring miniskirts back and make it part of the uniform.
    I would love a sheriff with sexy legs

Unregistered
    Wow. Majors and captains??? I'm impressed. Most of them were deputies a month ago. What a fraud. People laugh at this group. None of them will be employed when toney leaves.ololol
    If the ship is sinking, and that’s how it most certainly looks, a meeting would probably be to discuss or even implement retirement benefit packages. They always take care to themselves with health insurance for life, buy outs, and pay outs on sick leave, etc.

Makes you wonder though how deep some of these folks got in with this criminal fraud. They sure looked the other way when he was making his illegal arrests of cops. Very pathetic and sad.

Unregistered
    If the ship is sinking, and that’s how it most certainly looks, a meeting would probably be to discuss or even implement retirement benefit packages. They always take care to themselves with health insurance for life, buy outs, and pay outs on sick leave, etc.

Makes you wonder though how deep some of these folks got in with this criminal fraud. They sure looked the other way when he was making his illegal arrests of cops. Very pathetic and sad.
    I wouldn't be surprised if some of our command is now dirty with him. You can not do bid rigging and some of the other things that were pulled off with out the help of others. Just saying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12