Got to laugh at the White privilege B.S. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Egypt is in AFRICA dumb-ass. I can’t stand ignorant Mother-Phuckers. OMG!!! You’re so DUMB! Africans are God’s chosen people! Go to hell pagan.

Unregistered

Duhhhhbb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Egypt is in AFRICA dumb-ass. I can’t stand ignorant Mother-Phuckers. OMG!!! You’re so DUMB! Africans are God’s chosen people! Go to hell pagan.
    God you’re predictable, No Sh!t genius but Egyptians are white!!! So there you go, the white Egyptians built the pyramids and invented math and astronomy, and had all that fancy gold you’re talking about!!!

Unregistered

You’re too easy checkmate dummy

See you painted yourself into a corner. Thanks for admitting it was whitey who built the pyramids after all. And to top it off they used mostly white slaves to do the work.

Unregistered

Hahahahhahahs

Hahahahahaha, King Tut was in fact a Caucasian who owned slaves.

Unregistered

Wlm ✊🏻

Only in the USA can one spew such a divisive message about white privilege..but in all honestly there is no such thing. Most white people are not wealthy as the media and con artist would have us believe.. plenty live in poverty. If this were a white person that lied so bad on an application I think we know the outcome??
    This whole thing is so far fetched. How about (WLM)

Unregistered
    Egyptians built the pyramids retard. My God the ignorance is oozing out of you. Greeks, Persians, Egyptians, Anglo Saxon’s, Germanics, Russians, Jews, are just a few examples of white people who have been slaves at one time or another throughout history.
    In Rome there were many white and black slaves. Many of them fought in the Arena as Gladiators. That same Roman blood exists in America today. We just call them rednecks now.

Unregistered
    Africa is a shit hole place. You needed the white man to come in and take charge and when the white man leaves it all goes down the toilet . Prime example look at all the shithole cities being run by blacks. LL Miramar Pompano once had nothing but white people running the cities when the whites moved out they turned in garbage.

Unregistered
    I was reluctant to reply to your ignorant comments but I couldn’t resist. First of all there is a difference between slavery and indentured servants. Africans slaves were banned from speaking their native languages which prevented them from excelling in a foreign land. They were denied basic human rights and deprived basic needs to include adequate room and shelter, vote etc. Their women were repeatedly raped without legal consequences. They were lynched for false claims of looking at Caucasian women; where they were the ones looking for the Mandingos (Africans) with big ****s due to their Caucasian men not being able to fulfill their sexual needs. Indentured servants were allow to practice their religions, read without punishment, eventually own land, vote etc. There’s no comparison between the two. If you think they’re the same you’re in total denial.
    Always about penis....😀😀😀

Unregistered
    I will not engage in ignorance spewed by Anglos. Africans are Gods chosen people and there’s not you can do about it. Have a good life.
    Thats what nick cannon said...the melanin in their skin makes them peaceful people....😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Unregistered
    Africa is a shit hole place. You needed the white man to come in and take charge and when the white man leaves it all goes down the toilet . Prime example look at all the shithole cities being run by blacks. LL Miramar Pompano once had nothing but white people running the cities when the whites moved out they turned in garbage.
    Prime example....BSO

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast