Got to laugh at the White privilege B.S.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Got to laugh at the White privilege B.S.

Only in the USA can one spew such a divisive message about white privilege..but in all honestly there is no such thing. Most white people are not wealthy as the media and con artist would have us believe.. plenty live in poverty. If this were a white person that lied so bad on an application I think we know the outcome??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only in the USA can one spew such a divisive message about white privilege..but in all honestly there is no such thing. Most white people are not wealthy as the media and con artist would have us believe.. plenty live in poverty. If this were a white person that lied so bad on an application I think we know the outcome??
    Of course we know what would have happened and it would have happened a long time ago. But this criminal has Black privilege, which again means nothing will be done.

Unregistered
    Statistically speaking, blacks:

recieve the most government assistance

Are accepted at colleges and universities at higher rates

Are represented in government at higher rates

Receive better treatment from prosecutors

Have higher representation in media (more jobs)

Have preference in jobs(affirmative action)

And yet still hold the highest poverty rates, murder rates (black on black specifically), live in the highest crime areas, etc..

Incredible that they sold their soul to the Democrats for this.

Unregistered
    Statistically speaking, blacks:

recieve the most government assistance

Are accepted at colleges and universities at higher rates

Are represented in government at higher rates

Receive better treatment from prosecutors

Have higher representation in media (more jobs)

Have preference in jobs(affirmative action)

And yet still hold the highest poverty rates, murder rates (black on black specifically), live in the highest crime areas, etc..

Incredible that they sold their soul to the Democrats for this.
    I grew up in abject poverty and I’m white. I had to work hard for everything I ever got.

There were just as many if not more white Irish slaves in America that no one ever talks about. They carried the title indentured servants but they were slaves, bought and paid for, and owned. We have written history a certain way and it has a way of crippling people.

If you tell people they were a victim enough, some of them will begin to believe it. They will begin to accept your hand outs, and once they do that, they are not longer free. Not free in body, and not free in thought.

White privilege is a lie.

Unregistered
    I grew up in abject poverty and I’m white. I had to work hard for everything I ever got.

There were just as many if not more white Irish slaves in America that no one ever talks about. They carried the title indentured servants but they were slaves, bought and paid for, and owned. We have written history a certain way and it has a way of crippling people.

If you tell people they were a victim enough, some of them will begin to believe it. They will begin to accept your hand outs, and once they do that, they are not longer free. Not free in body, and not free in thought.

White privilege is a lie.
    Pay attention to tv commercials....see how the embrace it

Unregistered
    It's all a lie. Designed to destroy the nuclear family starting with black families

Unregistered
    I was reluctant to reply to your ignorant comments but I couldn’t resist. First of all there is a difference between slavery and indentured servants. Africans slaves were banned from speaking their native languages which prevented them from excelling in a foreign land. They were denied basic human rights and deprived basic needs to include adequate room and shelter, vote etc. Their women were repeatedly raped without legal consequences. They were lynched for false claims of looking at Caucasian women; where they were the ones looking for the Mandingos (Africans) with big ****s due to their Caucasian men not being able to fulfill their sexual needs. Indentured servants were allow to practice their religions, read without punishment, eventually own land, vote etc. There’s no comparison between the two. If you think they’re the same you’re in total denial.

Unregistered
    I was reluctant to reply to your ignorant comments but I couldn’t resist. First of all there is a difference between slavery and indentured servants. Africans slaves were banned from speaking their native languages which prevented them from excelling in a foreign land. They were denied basic human rights and deprived basic needs to include adequate room and shelter, vote etc. Their women were repeatedly raped without legal consequences. They were lynched for false claims of looking at Caucasian women; where they were the ones looking for the Mandingos (Africans) with big ****s due to their Caucasian men not being able to fulfill their sexual needs. Indentured servants were allow to practice their religions, read without punishment, eventually own land, vote etc. There’s no comparison between the two. If you think they’re the same you’re in total denial.
    You really are delusional and ignorant.

Unregistered

Ignorance is club bliss

You are as ignorant and as stupid as can be. The difference, believe it or not dumb fool, is black slaves were actually sold at a higher price than white slaves. Both white and black slaves were viewed as property. Do you honestly think the slave owner is going to treat what he considered less valuable property better than what he considered more valuable property? This was a business back then that’s how they viewed it. Race has some role in it but people of all races were bought and sold back then.

You’ve been brain washed to no end. You are an example of someone who believes the garbage they sell on TV. Go away with your uneducated ignorant mind. White female slaves were bred with black male slaves to make a slave less black. This is in the historical records of this country. Now if this all sounds horrible it’s because it was horrible. But white slaves were every bit as much a slave as the black slaves in this country. Something else you aren’t taught in your history is some of the black slaves owners were free Black men.

Slavery as an institution is one of the greatest sins and human atrocities that’s ever occurred. But until recently, in the history of the world, most people have been enslaved after their civilizations were conquered. It is the history of the world. As shameful as it is it’s part of history. This includes white slaves, white jewish slaves, Egyption slaves, Native American slaves, and black slaves.

What you do not realize is welfare and the Democrat welfare state in this country is the new form of slavery. It seeks to own people and hold them back, making them dependent on a system that never truly rewards them. The only systemic racism in this country is propagated by the welfare system of the Democrat party. The party of pure evil.

Unregistered
    Perfectly said. It truly boggles the mind that black Americans can't see this. Since the early 60s and the "Civil Rights Movement" the American black has reverted. Sad.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast