Yes, preparations being made. Tone will be history. - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These are worst BSO employees ever
    Lisa castillo, ira golberg, wally eclestank, Patti lynn,jan hidalgo director chinn
    They were all useless liars

Unregistered
    They were all useless liars
    So no different than Tony, the worst sheriff in BSO history?

Unregistered
    So no different than Tony, the worst sheriff in BSO history?
    This POS is not a sheriff. He is a criminal imposter.

Unregistered
    I'm not very well versed at this stuff. Does anyone think he might be gone by January 1st? If so, what happens with the vote he just won?

Unregistered
    He didn't win. As a convicted felon, he should have never been allowed to run. Because he is disqualified, opponent wins.

Unregistered

Resign Governor Sh!thead!!!

This POS is not a sheriff. He is a criminal imposter.
    All the deputies here know this to be the truth. There is no legitimacy to this person holding onto a title he did not earn, is not qualified to hold, and committed a major fraud to obtain. What an absolute disgrace this Governor Desantis has turned out to be. For Gods sakes Governor you put a gang member tear drop murderer in as the Broward County Sheriff. Desantis should resign in disgrace as well.

Unregistered
    All of you people are losers. Sheriff Tony is here to stay. Nobody is effected by what happens or by who is on the 5th floor. Do you job the tax payers pay you to do and you will be fine. I’ve been here 32 years and it is good to see a sheriff full of energy and excitement.

Unregistered
    It won’t be long now. Take it to the bank. That post, “Lamberti seen in Tallahassee.” But where someone posted about a potential replacement? All True!!!!!!!
    We can only hope, we refuse to do actual work until he is removed and the deputies reinstated.

Unregistered
    Many different theories but I'm still not clear what happens if Tobey leaves before he is sworn in in January. It would appear that everything from the primary forward would be nullified. If not, does the governor again choose another winner for us or does a special election take place? Or does it all depend on if he leaves because he is a felon and not eligible to hold office? I would think if its determined that he couldn't legally run, a new election would take place as the results would have been much different if he hadn't been involved. Confusing

Unregistered
    Many different theories but I'm still not clear what happens if Tobey leaves before he is sworn in in January. It would appear that everything from the primary forward would be nullified. If not, does the governor again choose another winner for us or does a special election take place? Or does it all depend on if he leaves because he is a felon and not eligible to hold office? I would think if its determined that he couldn't legally run, a new election would take place as the results would have been much different if he hadn't been involved. Confusing

Governor appoints until a special election can be held in 2022

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast