Yes, preparations being made. Tone will be history. - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Philly law states only Tony himself or a law enforcement agency can pull his concealed file out, Rumor on the street is Tony will be forced to provide records proving he was acquitted for the murder in 1993. If he pulls that but not the other records for the adult probation that’s gonna be a bad look for him.

Either way I believe the governor will pull him. The governor has been inundated with letters & emails about Tony & his criminal past. In my opinion the governor will wait for Tony’s crime spree to be released publicly & then make a move. This way the black community will have nothing to say about it & the ones that do say no one will listen.

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again... there’s a reason why we are not seeing Tony prancing around with a gun on his hip FL St. 790.23 automatic prison sentence
    Even just that acquittal is evidence he lied on the FDLE application!! There is soo much more on this dude coming out, hopefully everyone he unjustly fired is vindicated

Unregistered
    Even just that acquittal is evidence he lied on the FDLE application!! There is soo much more on this dude coming out, hopefully everyone he unjustly fired is vindicated
    THE TRUTH BE SAID:

Your stupid azz probably voted for his azz. Broward sucks and so does BSO right now.
    You fools should have not smelled azz with Parkland from the get go. You all should have went by the facts but are to stupid to think non your own.

Unregistered
    THE TRUTH BE SAID:

Your stupid azz probably voted for his azz. Broward sucks and so does BSO right now.
    You fools should have not smelled azz with Parkland from the get go. You all should have went by the facts but are to stupid to think non your own.

Speak English

Unregistered
    So I am thinking this is the real reason he left CSPD, not to "pursue" his business. They realized they fuked up and wanted it to just go away instead of doing the proper thing which was have him charged with crimes. If they had done that, he would not have been Sheriff. I suppose CSPD did do a small favor and show what an idiot these Parkland parents are (I say show because we all already knew they were).

Unregistered
    The fact that he lied on all his FDLE and FBI affidavits demands removal because it’s become statewide knowledge. They can’t look the other way, it’s too late for that now. It will destroy FDLE if they don’t remove at this point. Our agency is already in a total tailspin disarray. Deputies don’t want to act for fear of being called a racist or being fired for doing their jobs. The dumb Broward voters keep voting democrat so they’ll getting Sh!t.
    Ok snaken nasty you win

Unregistered
    Looks like the court case has stalled. November 30, Temporarys dream team again filed a motion to dismiss the
    I'm guessing the judge will just kick the can until christmas, then new year. This appears to have lost its momentum. And you can see in temporarys new attitude that he thinks he's home free. He'll, maybe he is. Certainly not running scared anymore.

Unregistered
    Looks like the court case has stalled. November 30, Temporarys dream team again filed a motion to dismiss the
    I'm guessing the judge will just kick the can until christmas, then new year. This appears to have lost its momentum. And you can see in temporarys new attitude that he thinks he's home free. He'll, maybe he is. Certainly not running scared anymore.
    Black folk only care about skin color

Unregistered
    Every criminal attorney files a motion to dismiss, the attorneys will file every motion they can. They don’t do this because pumpkin head is innocent, they do this so they can ride the gravy train running his bill up as high as they can. They know he’s guilty but they will tell him to fight. The more he fights the more money they make, it’s that simple. Tony wil be charged without a doubt.

Unregistered
    Every criminal attorney files a motion to dismiss, the attorneys will file every motion they can. They don’t do this because pumpkin head is innocent, they do this so they can ride the gravy train running his bill up as high as they can. They know he’s guilty but they will tell him to fight. The more he fights the more money they make, it’s that simple. Tony wil be charged without a doubt.

This is very simple .. if the paper work says felony with probation- he’s gone. If it doesn’t the Haitian sensation will be around until he takes the bait from the FEDS eventually.

Governor Ron Desantis is a BUTTHOLE!

Unregistered
    This is very simple .. if the paper work says felony with probation- he’s gone. If it doesn’t the Haitian sensation will be around until he takes the bait from the FEDS eventually.

Governor Ron Desantis is a BUTTHOLE!
    Him lying about ever being part of a criminal investigation on the FDLE affidavit will be enough by itself also.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast