Tommy shows up to central roll call
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Tommy shows up to central roll call

We haven’t seen him in two years and now wants to pretend at election time. Bye bye!!

Unregistered
    Excellent speech he got my crews votes ✅! Tommy is 100% right about Ortiz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok Felix, you can stop circle Jerking now. We all know you and Tommy hang out a lot, take long walks on the beach. Be careful his husband is watching.

Unregistered
    I’m voting for Ortiz and so is the rest of the MPD

Retirees can kiss our booty

Unregistered
    Pulido you are not a tough guy and you know that very well, you are an AH that’s what you are, we know you like to abuse your position but we will be voting against you and your kind. If you want to campaign then do it in your own time scammer! I will never vote for a Two face coward, I remember how much trash you used to talk about Ortiz back then when you left the FOP and wanted to bring the PBA in, all of you including Jack Perez and Marana used to talk mad ShIt about Ortiz behind his back. What happened Max did your Indian and you got mad at him?!?!? I remember how you used to be tight with Max and you used to brag about tag teaming with him.

Unregistered

Yes, I am voting for Ortiz. He gives me more bang for my buck. Tommy has been a "No Show" President and has little to show for except beards and parties. Enough of that nonsense. I want somebody that will be looking out for the Member's interest all the time, not just when an election is going to take place. Tommy you showed your true colors. I voted for you the last time. You have clearly disappointed the the Lodge. Fool me once shame on me; Fool me twice; Shame on You.
    #Ortiz for Prez

Unregistered
    Well that at least one place he’s been that we know about. Now if someone can direct him and Matt to the FOP hall.

Unregistered
    Well that at least one place he’s been that we know about. Now if someone can direct him and Matt to the FOP hall.
    I almost walked into a light pole reading this one. I will say though, they're there when they are throwing a party with their father the new sgt at arms. Wait and see. Sold us out.

Unregistered
    He showed up snd said after the election he is going to bang**** with his husband Billy

Unregistered
    I’m voting for el unicorn Tommy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast